This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Password Plugin Roundcube
Password Plugin Roundcube
Hey, it's my first time in this forum. And not to turn the plugin 'password' of roundcube me not working properly. Settings I get the option to change the password, but when I give store gives me an error message "Unable to save the new password 'forums have read in this forum and can not find solution also have read that some users to run them but with cpanel, I sentora use and am very comfortable with it and do not want to change but do not give me this option will have to planteármelo. Someone who can help me to configure the plugin offer financial aid for those who get to work.
Thanks given by:
RE: Password Plugin Roundcube
I'm trying my best to understand the issue but seem you are translating your question.

Can you explain point by point the issuue what you did? Show screenshot for the error?

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(02-20-2016, 02:05 AM)Me.B Wrote: I'm trying my best to understand the issue but seem you are translating your question.

Can you explain point by point the issuue what you did? Show screenshot for the error?

M B

Hi M B, sorry for my bad english. I try to explain better. I enabled the 'password' plugin from the array plugins in the config.inc.php file. I get the 'password' tab settings roundcube but when I try to make a password change gives me this error.[Image: xl04ld.jpg]
Thanks given by:
IT's not correctly setup I think it will need more digging/testing.

I never tested it.
M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:
(02-20-2016, 03:58 AM)Me.B Wrote: IT's not correctly setup I think it will need more digging/testing.

I never tested it.
M B

MB tell me file sent you so you can see what happens , Thanks
Thanks given by:
What files?
How to ask

Thanks given by:
(02-20-2016, 04:30 AM)camortor Wrote:
(02-20-2016, 03:58 AM)Me.B Wrote: IT's not correctly setup I think it will need more digging/testing.

I never tested it.
M B

MB tell me file sent you so you can see what happens , Thanks

(02-20-2016, 04:36 AM)Me.B Wrote: What files?

Could you find the error with access to the server?
Thanks given by:
I don't think we support that module.

http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2014...95354.html

http://www.roundcubeforum.net/index.php?topic=8848.0

My advice don't mess up roundcube if you are not experienced with that and can revert all changes you make.

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to upgrade RoundCube rajeevrrs 0 1 ,769 11-01-2022, 10:19 PM
Last Post: rajeevrrs
can not send email - SMTP error on roundcube wolvepy 9 29 ,246 01-03-2020, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Telepuzik
How to add password reset option in roundcube hakunamatata 15 63 ,246 02-08-2019, 12:20 PM
Last Post: republicus