This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Bandwidth Quota bug!
Bandwidth Quota bug!
Sentora has a bandwidth quota calc. bug. Sentora is calc. only file size not downloaded! If you canceled the file download sentora would mark it downloaded completely.
Same problem on with multi-thread downloader software(multiget, flareget, etc.).
5 split(numb. of segment) => 5 x file size.
Thanks given by:
RE: Bandwidth Quota bug!
Would you elaborate?

example of code showing how this fails?

Are you downloading so heavy files?
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
examle:
1) create big file (about 400MB)
dd if=/dev/urandom of=tmp.exe bs=5MB count=80
2) get file from web browser(chrome) and cancel it when 3-5 mb. Repeat it 4-5 times. (i tested about 10 times)

check your Bandwidth Quota from sentora (wait for cronjob update, or run manually)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
It's apache...... we rely on apache logs and apache don't care if you completed download or not.

I don't think we could find a solution. I think even this problem is the same in other panels as we rely all on logs to process BW use not on MRT or network monitoring probes.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
how to update quota in roundcube? oliviagreene 1 4 ,147 09-18-2019, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Ron-e
Disk Quota Issues JSmith 5 12 ,689 11-16-2018, 12:39 AM
Last Post: nibaldo
Where can i find email users passwd, quota file ? gotam19 1 3 ,888 08-08-2018, 10:46 AM
Last Post: wormsunited