This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

zPanel website
zPanel website
I just wake up and came to the discovery that the zpanel website is redirected to the hostwinds website.
What happened?
Is this permandly?
Do you guy know more about this?

[Image: 0a8vh2J.png]

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
RE: zPanel website
I am missing that website big time..
-----------------------x------------------------
Software :- CentOS 6.5 x86 / zPanel 10.1.1 / WordPress and CopperMine
VPS (Could) :- Intel Xeon E5-2630L v2 @ 2.40Ghz / 512MB RAM / 20GB SSD / 512MB Swap
Hosting : - Digital Ocean
Need Help :- How to transfer the VPS from zPanel to Sentora and then how to install SSL for the website
Thanks given by:
The ZPanel project is dead.
***Retail***
SCPH-39002, Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
SCPH-30002 RSW (Automobile Collection Snow White)
SCPH-10000 x2
SCPH-15000
SCPH-18000 x2
DESR-7700
SCPH-2040X x2
Linux Kit
PSBBN V0.20, V0.30
HDD Utility V1.00, V1.01

***Dev***
DTL-H30102 Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
DTL-H20400 - Boxed
Thanks given by:
Please read last new in "Announcements", we have tryed to explain it.
http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=264
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2014, 02:58 PM)hunky Wrote: I am missing that website big time..

All that useful information contained in the forums now locked away...such a shame.
Thanks given by:
LOL @ Wayback Machine
Quote:
You've exceeded the maximum number of posts (7) you can view as a guest. To remove this message and become a member please 
register a free account. It will only take a few moments and you'll be able to view posts normally.
update: The cache from google still exists..

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
yup ive been on the site several times and complained to Scott Miller and Alex Mankin (poor guys are stuck answering all the chats from pissed off users these days) and each time im looking for something and i accidentally hit the link instead of cache i complain about the missing forums. they should have been left in place even if new posts were locked out to preserve the information that already exists, fixes, bugs, solutions etc.

just another irritating action from Peter. I guess it wasnt good enough just to piss the developers off, he needed to make sure he pissed off the user base too... Tell you what though, he is the best marketing out there for sentora... when users cant find info there they come here. Grow the userbase i guess.
Need a good VPS Host? Check Out Digital Ocean! https://www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=5cc7d2894482
Thanks given by: Nigel
It shouldn't take long for zpanel users to find us.

I still need to update zVPS links over to here.. I'll get a blog post and some twitter activity going shortly too..
Thanks given by: TGates

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to install SSL certificate in clients website chgener 6 23 ,151 02-16-2021, 01:56 AM
Last Post: mlinke
Migrate zpanel to Sentora pgh2011 1 5 ,335 03-13-2020, 08:04 PM
Last Post: 5050
(SOLVE)Transfer full website with MySQL / WordPress from one server to another patthe 1 6 ,236 11-24-2016, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Me.B