This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

mail webmin
mail webmin
Is it possible to have webmin module for postfix and dovcot
Thanks given by:
RE: mail webmin
Hi!

What i asked is a simple method to administer queues for people that doens't have many knolege on Linux... there is a module called webadmin that interfaces via web with postfix and dovecot... can you please help me installing it so i don't kill sentora pannell while installing it...

any help will be apreciated... thank you for all the answers that will come.
Thanks given by:
Hi,

For linux you can easily use this tutorial with no problems for sentora:
http://tecadmin.net/how-to-install-and-c...l-systems/#
[Image: logo2.png]

My being on this forum is all personal and all is done here by me has nothing to with the company Web Improved I work for Smile
Thanks given by: azimutevirtual
(02-21-2016, 04:39 AM)azimutevirtual Wrote: Hi!

What i asked is a simple method to administer queues for people that doens't have many knolege on Linux... there is a module called webadmin that interfaces via web with postfix and dovecot... can you please help me installing it so i don't kill sentora pannell while installing it...

What module? Webmin is different product. Also there is postfixadmin?

Using other products to add users will mean it won't show in sentora and may even break sentora support for email.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(02-21-2016, 05:02 AM)Me.B Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 04:39 AM)azimutevirtual Wrote: Hi!

What module? Webmin is different product. Also there is postfixadmin?

Using other products to add users will mean it won't show in sentora and may even break sentora support for email.

M B

Hi MB

The aim is to controll the queue on the browser and see if an account is hijacked easly... the option to fetch logfiles and using command line is too slow (to non Linux experts...) when an outbreak comes to postfix server... can you help me on this point of finding a web browser software that can be installed in sentora and controlls the postfix queue...?
Thanks given by:
(02-21-2016, 04:49 AM)bbspike Wrote: Hi,

For linux you can easily use this tutorial with no problems for sentora:
http://tecadmin.net/how-to-install-and-c...l-systems/#
Thank you!

I found this link for ubuntu: http://ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2013...ry-ubuntu/
This application is very good to control queue from postfix and other options, like configurins postfix functions, relays, blacklists, etc... all using webbrowser... i will install it in a testing enviroment.

Thank you aggain!
Thanks given by:
Currently Webmin is a good choice, as long you don't use it to manage directly users.

May be later we may add listing mail queue in sentora.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(02-21-2016, 09:00 AM)Me.B Wrote: Currently Webmin is a good choice, as long you don't use it to manage directly users.

May be later we may add listing mail queue in sentora.

Thank You!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
External mail client cannot connect to server iraqiboy90 2 6 ,197 02-28-2021, 11:34 AM
Last Post: iraqiboy90
Postfix mail.log to database stikekar 2 7 ,181 03-02-2019, 01:22 AM
Last Post: TGates
E-mail quota limit danandrade 6 26 ,378 08-28-2018, 05:22 PM
Last Post: speeddemon786