This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

DNS Sentora With IPV6 (VPS)
DNS Sentora With IPV6 (VPS)
Hello Again to all,
i have a another big problem with my dns!
i want to transfer my website with sentora to another (new) VPS who have ipv4 & ipv6 (my old vps isnt have ipv6) and i setup dns with a test domain (for testing if is working) but after 2 days with A records, when im using dns check tools! says " NO GLUE RECORDS" and today i tried the ipv6 in AAA tab.

(sorry for my english)

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
RE: DNS Sentora With IPV6 (VPS)
Glue records are needed and advised for dns server resolve, they are setup with the registry.
http://www.webdnstools.com/dnstools/arti...ue_records

So what is the issue???
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: djgelogr
hm! im comfused with that.
i follow this steps:

1. create/add domain + dns to sentora panel!
@, mail, n1, n2 = Ip of my server.

2. setting up with my registry panel (domain.com) with ns1.domain.com & ns2.domain.com

this is the right way? thats my problem! 3 days a go! and my domain (.cf free domain) is not resolve host etc.
Thanks given by:
could you check your domain with http://www.intodns.com/
How to ask

already tested with all of this: http://docs.sentora.org/?node=55 i have reinstall an ubuntu vps and sentora! but nothing! i have another vps (old server) and now i setup my new (new server) to an old server all its working fine without problems with DNS! to a new server... if add a domain and dns... the result is Nothing! im thinking to install on centos (now im using ubuntu) because maybe Os have a problem! and nothing other.
Thanks given by:
You didn't tell me anything over the results from intodns.com it's obvious you are confused over name servers setup here. This is why I asked you check it. Tests won't show RED WARNING but would show what server is really used and what ip your pointing to. That's the problem.

You didn't post server ip/domain so I Can't check your setup and must trust your feedback saying everything setup as it should be while there is a problem.

M B
How to ask

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cloudflare issue with sentora testing 3 10 ,539 11-21-2017, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Me.B
Hide DNS Software Version on Sentora 1.0.3 wormsunited 2 6 ,526 10-24-2017, 01:20 PM
Last Post: wormsunited
Sentora Subdomain Installl sathish2009 2 6 ,889 04-03-2017, 11:50 AM
Last Post: sathish2009