This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Can't connect
Can't connect
I can't connect to sentora with my public ip or the servers host name I have sentora installed on centos 7 and before on Ubuntu 14.04 and both the same problems I can only connect to sentora with my local ip 192.168.0.106 

Also when I make a new domain and when it's live and try to open it can't find the page...
Thanks given by:
RE: Can't connect
Sounds like you forgot to forward and/or open the ports in the router and point them to your server's IP.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
I have a dlink router how can i do that?
Thanks given by:
(01-10-2016, 07:25 PM)Jeroen Wrote: I have a dlink router how can i do that?

There are so many different routers I have no idea Sad

Your best bet is to Goggle your exact model. It should give you info on how to log into it and from there you can change the settings you need.

Your login may be something like: 192.168.0.1 and it will ask for default username and password. Again, you will find this through a Google search of your product.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
now i can connect to my sentora panel with my server's IP from outside the network just open all ports in my modem, and it worked..... but still have the problem when i make a new domain and i wait when the domain is live i go to dns manager and create records for that domain just all standard and i wait till the domain say its live and click on it it say "This page is unavailable"
Thanks given by:
try to make a lookup in your machine to check DNS resolution first on localhost then on sentora DNS servers directly.

Check too with www.intodns.com for dns resolution to understand where we have an issue here.

If you are using home network you are more adviced to host your DNS outside like within cloudflare that would offer better quality of service and access.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
I not understand??
Thanks given by:
If you don't understand me it's a bad start here. I'm talking about basic dns lookup using DIG command line or ping under windows ( http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windo...=windows-7 ).

You need to have minimal knowledge over DNS before setting up your own DNS servers.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I can not connect to port 53 to query domains jcgiler 10 30 ,379 12-30-2014, 05:45 AM
Last Post: jcgiler