This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Centos 7 support
RE: Centos 7 support
see in the code I posted above the second line here do it and select only the first major release

VERFULL=$(cat /etc/centos-release | sed 's/^.*release //;s/ (Fin.*$//')
VER=${VERFULL:0:1}

I can add VERMINOR=${VERFULL:0:3} that would return 6.5 / 7.0

I saw also you didn't notice the DB moved from mysql to mariaDB.

Cron job need a fix as the path is alike ubuntu and that's not right... Need a fix here PHP path would depend on linux version/ver.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Will try my best to post beta this afternoon stil some errors/ packages and need some tuning for 6.5 later as first focus is getting it working out of the bos on centos 7 first.

got this error when running daemon

PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /etc/zpanel/panel/modules/updates/hooks/OnDa emonDay.hook.php on line 19

Any idea 5050 I'm not patching this file and using the sentora git here.

By the way why we are patching apache default conf files? Why we don't use our own cleaned file? It holds a lot of extra config that we don't need.

// PHP default settings too low:

upload_max_filesize = 2M
post_max_size = 8M

Bug in cron job
https://github.com/sentora/sentora-core/issues/51

And this is affecting centos 6!

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:
(09-19-2014, 08:34 PM)Me.B Wrote: see in the code I posted above the second line here do it and select only the first major release

VERFULL=$(cat /etc/centos-release | sed 's/^.*release //;s/ (Fin.*$//')
VER=${VERFULL:0:1}

I can add VERMINOR=${VERFULL:0:3} that would return 6.5 / 7.0

I saw also you didn't notice the DB moved from mysql to mariaDB.

Cron job need a fix as the path is alike ubuntu and that's not right... Need a fix here PHP path would depend on linux version/ver.

M B

It was a beta install. Just for shits and gigs really.
***Retail***
SCPH-39002, Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
SCPH-30002 RSW (Automobile Collection Snow White)
SCPH-10000 x2
SCPH-15000
SCPH-18000 x2
DESR-7700
SCPH-2040X x2
Linux Kit
PSBBN V0.20, V0.30
HDD Utility V1.00, V1.01

***Dev***
DTL-H30102 Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
DTL-H20400 - Boxed
Thanks given by:
Test on digital ocean droplet centos 7 / 64 worked fine.

We need more beta testers here:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MBlagu...staller.sh

Code:
yum install wget -y && cd /tmp && wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MBlagui/Sentora-tools/master/sentora_centos7_installer.sh && bash sentora_centos7_installer.sh

I notice on digital ocean it fails to detect FQDN & IP. So both have to be typed ( no prefill) 5050

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:
Completely reviewed installer and forked with pull request here:

https://github.com/zVPS/Sentora-tools/bl...staller.sh

Working perfectly on CentOS 6.5 with all bugs ironed out.
Thanks given by:
Hey again, I did send in a support e-mail about account activation and my previous problems helping out with the CentOS 7 beta installer, it seems the activation e-mail has a temp fix but just wondering with all the down time on the website if the installer has had any updates since the weekend, with it possibly not picking up os versions properly and if you guys still/or wanted to test it on my dedicated server if it was of some help. Or if you even got that forum post as it was just before the site went down.
Thanks given by:
We were busy on the website.

Beside that you got the centos beta installer while we moved to merge it with ubuntu and fixing it currently.

M B
Thanks given by:
I understand about the website but thought I would ask due to the timing as I wasn't sure what did or didn't get through, in regards to the installer I guess I will wait and see if I can help with testing that for you guys when you have something ready.
Thanks given by:
OK send me a PM so I can ping you for tests. We are doing a lot and fixing some bugs as the installer must work now in 4 os's and that's not easy. The goal is smoothing install process. Upgrade will be redesigned too.

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:
Just tested the installerscript on my Centos 7 home server and installed fine!
Zpanel is working. After that i install phpw55 and updated the phpmyadmin. Everything is working fine so far.
[Image: logo2.png]

My being on this forum is all personal and all is done here by me has nothing to with the company Web Improved I work for Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ubuntu 12.04 end of support Me.B 2 7 ,523 04-19-2017, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Me.B
How can i install Sentora on my Centos 6 64b vps ? Adam 1 6 ,613 01-21-2017, 09:40 AM
Last Post: worksmarter
SSL support in sentora Me.B 9 26 ,083 09-16-2016, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Nigel