This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Xbilling issue
Xbilling issue
Alright, so here's the skinny:

Sentora 1.0.3 
Xbilling module installed
 S-Type theme installed
 Ubuntu 14.04LTS
 All fresh installs

When I goto Xbilling -> Website settings -> click frontend config script takes me to a blank 500 page
 When I click frontend billing package -> it downloads no issue

If I try to change any of the defaults in the website settings (ie. company name, email address, etc) and click save it sends me back to the 500 page.

On Payment methods, below enabled square:
Code:
: An error occured while fetching payment option fields. :>

And yes, I've tried changing back to the default Sentora Theme. Same thing. 
 I haven't tried setting anything else, like the emails.
Thanks given by:
RE: Xbilling issue
I've tried a fresh install of the OS, Sentora, and xbilling. Still the same issue.
Thanks given by:
figured I'd try some debugging of my own:

Code:
tail -f /var/sentora/sentora-error.log

This is what I found out per page listed:

website settings:
Code:
PHP Notice: Undefined index: selected_yn in /etc/sentora/panel/etc/tmp/storage/Sentora_Default/aiovnaiow.cache on line 397

just about each page has that on a different line. Except:

Packages:
Code:
PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::asXML(./modules/xbilling/xbilling.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /etc/sentora/panel/modules/xbilling/code/controller.ext.php on line 79

this is the same line for payment options as well. Now, on to Payment Methods:
Code:
PHP Fatal Error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'zpanel_xbilling.x_payment_option_fields' doesn't exist' in /etc/sentora/panel/modules/xbilling/code/controller.ext.php: 2073\nStack trace:\n /etc/sentora/panel/modules/xbilling/code/controller.ext.php(2073): PDOStatement->execute()\nForum Add-ons and Usage [internal function]: module_controller::doLoadPaymentOptionFields()\nMySupport Addon /etc/sentroa/dryden/runtime/controller.class.php(65): call_user_func(Array)\nTest of MySupport MOD /etc/sentora/panel/inc/init.inc.php(145): runtime_controller->Init()\n#4 /etc/sentora/panel/index.php(21): require_once('/etc/sentora/pa...')\n#5{main}\n thrown in /etc/sentora/panel/modules/xbilling/code/controller.ext.php on line 2073

I still can't get the front end config.
Thanks given by:
I've just installed xbilling. I had similar and quite a few issues. Thats because the module has been made for zpanel and there isn't a step by step on how to get it fully working.

1) You have to edit the config here:
go to :
#cd
/etc/sentora/panel/modules/xbilling/code
#vi
controller.ext.php

go and find both areas where it says "zpanel" and change to "sentora"
2) Once this is done go to your directory where the xbilling_frontend was extracted. For me it is:

#cd
/var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/technical_network/signup/
#ll
(list the directory to make sure)
#vi
config.php

Find the panel_url area and edit it to your sentora panel subdomain. like so:
$cfg['panel_url'] = 'http://Sentora.MYhosting.com';

:wq!

3) do the same thing on the config file which should also be in the root directory of your domain.
#cd
/var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/technical_network
#vi
config.php

4) Now go back to the xbilling module, click on Website Settings, and then "download front end script"
Once this file is downloaded, open it up with notepad editor, get the API key and replace the 2 config files we edited with the new API key.

:WQ! for both of the config files (in directory of the billing and the root domain directory)

Go to your domain.com/billing or whatever you have and then you should see a box saying no plans configured.

Hopefully that does it for you.

I'm not an expert in linux so I don't know if the above is completely right or not but worked for me. I did some other editing here and there which I have forgotten lol.
Thanks given by: BBuchanan , modpluz , abi.atthas151
I appreciate the info, but I dropped xbilling for now in favor of whmcs
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2016, 06:49 AM)BBuchanan Wrote: I appreciate the info, but I dropped xbilling for now in favor of whmcs

i am getting the same issue on an ubuntu machine... hope someone can help out.
Thanks given by:
can who guide by pic ture? it still don't working
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2016, 05:47 AM)technicalnetwork Wrote: I've just installed xbilling. I had similar and quite a few issues. Thats because the module has been made for zpanel and there isn't a step by step on how to get it fully working.

1) You have to edit the config here:
go to :
#cd
/etc/sentora/panel/modules/xbilling/code
#vi
controller.ext.php

go and find both areas where it says "zpanel" and change to "sentora"
2) Once this is done go to your directory where the xbilling_frontend was extracted. For me it is:

#cd
/var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/technical_network/signup/
#ll
(list the directory to make sure)
#vi
config.php

Find the panel_url area and edit it to your sentora panel subdomain. like so:
$cfg['panel_url'] = 'http://Sentora.MYhosting.com';

:wq!

3) do the same thing on the config file which should also be in the root directory of your domain.
#cd
/var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/technical_network
#vi
config.php

4) Now go back to the xbilling module, click on Website Settings, and then "download front end script"
Once this file is downloaded, open it up with notepad editor, get the API key and replace the 2 config files we edited with the new API key.

:WQ! for both of the config files (in directory of the billing and the root domain directory)

Go to your domain.com/billing or whatever you have and then you should see a box saying no plans configured.

Hopefully that does it for you.

I'm not an expert in linux so I don't know if the above is completely right or not but worked for me. I did some other editing here and there which I have forgotten lol.

Great, Thank you so much. it work for me
Thanks given by:
[quote pid='14396' dateline='1451850420']

[/quote]
mydomain.com/billing error page 404

web i open mydomain/xbilling_frontend
it say "API Error: Server API key authentication failed"
Thanks given by:
Did you read the instructions and edit the front end's config file to include your Sentora API key?
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[MODULE] xBilling modpluz 239 746 ,278 04-17-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: emmarudd222@gmail.com
xbilling Wordpress samuelmed 1 4 ,453 11-13-2019, 09:27 AM
Last Post: TGates
[split] Issue with xBilling blackvai 1 4 ,710 04-03-2019, 11:39 PM