This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Help Sentora Control Panel Modules not showing ( i deleted modules on control panel )
Help Sentora Control Panel Modules not showing ( i deleted modules on control panel )
Hey, i disabled some modules on the Sentora control panel for the web server like the FTP and some others, then when i enter my VPS ip to see the control panel it shows only the "Account Info" at the left, Home at the top and a Search, and thats it. No modules nothing at all.

Ive tried the solution found on this same forum to replace the X. Modules and X. Permissions but it still does not show up the control panel.

Im trying to get it back but i cant. 

Im on VPS ( Dynadot ) and the wordpress site that i installed manually works fine, i can access the VPS through SSH too. I just cant see the Sentora control panel modules anymore...

Can you please tell me how to fix this? I dont want to lose my wordpress install either, since it is working fine.

I have to mention that i typed "sudo service mysqld restart" before it stopped showing up.. .maybe this made the modules in control panel disappear? 

If i re install Sentora completey my Wordpress installation will stop working? Also ive tried to re install Sentora but it says i already have MySQL running and i cant.

Help ( im new )
Thanks given by:
RE: Help Sentora Control Panel Modules not showing ( i deleted modules on control panel )
Should i re install Sentora via SSH? If yes, i have to remove MySQL how do i do that? Also, i will be able to load the backup for the wordpress site ( i used the sentora backup function the 23rd december and i got a huge zip file with 2 MySql databases files ) .. then i just upload all again and i apply the database SQL to sentora right?

Sorry if i sound so noob, im upset i cant get the control panel back.
Thanks given by:
RE: Help Sentora Control Panel Modules not showing ( i deleted modules on control panel )
What you would be able to do is go to /var/sentora/hostdata/public_html/YOUR_DOMAIN and should be able to make a backup of those files. (WordPress files) And save the backup to your PC. Then reinstall sentora on a fresh install

---
Founder of Gamerz Studios
---
Remember to give me reputation if I've helped you out!
A Sentora Community Member,
DireDoesGames

If I've helped anyone please give thanks and rep! 
Thanks given by:
There is a fix listed in the Community Guides section. On my phone so not easy to add link. A search for 'modules gone Sentora' on Google will bring it right up Smile
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: DireDoesGames
If all the modules are still there if you go to /etc/sentora/panel/modules, do just this.
If not, reupload the modules from here to /etc/sentora/panel/modules and then do this after.
If that does not work, give us more information where we can work with.

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by: TGates
Had the same exact issue happen to me. All that I did was disable the Webalizer module in the control panel interface. Then once refreshing the page, all the menus were gone, etc. The forum post TGate refers to fixed the issue. But I find it a bit worrisome that just disabling this module caused this to break. I imagine others may run into this, hopefully they will find this thread without too much effort.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,975 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,144 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,552 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel