This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Windows 10 Live Account problem
Windows 10 Live Account problem
Hi All,

I am unable to access Windows 10 Live Account. I did upgraded to Windows 10 a month ago but somehow I forgot the password.

I tried to run System Restore but it does not seems to booting system in recovery options.

Please help.
Thanks given by:
RE: Windows 10 Live Account problem
Did you try to contact MS support?

You might have setup a secret question? Backup phone number? Try to login on live.com and follow instructions.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2015, 01:30 AM)Me.B Wrote: Did you try to contact MS support?

You might have setup a secret question? Backup phone number? Try to login on live.com and follow instructions.

M B

Thank you for your suggestion but I did call them but they asked me to pay $100 since it was a retail copy of Windows.
Thanks given by:
Not sure you called the right number..... If disk is not encrypted there is tools to get in.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2015, 11:18 PM)Me.B Wrote: Thank your for your reply but it seems that my profile is temporarily blocked.
Thanks given by:
Hi,

To help protect your account from fraud or abuse, Microsoft temporarily blocks accounts when unusual activity is noticed. To unblock your account, sign in to the Microsoft account website and follow the instructions to get a security code. If you can't unblock your account online, it will take a little longer, but you can still get unblocked. Fill in this online form and a Microsoft customer service representative will contact you by email within 24 hours. Go to (account.microsoft.com) follow the on screen instructions and try to reset your password.

Sunny
{Edit by moderators: links unrelated to post in signature THANKS}
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
500 error at sentora main account wormsunited 4 12 ,544 11-20-2016, 09:12 AM
Last Post: TGates
SSL windows management tools Me.B 0 3 ,923 12-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Me.B
Sentora Windows (Answered) Xiandrios 2 10 ,152 11-06-2014, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Xiandrios