This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

FTP Falhou a tentativa de ligação com "ECONNREFUSED - Ligação recusada pelo servido
FTP Falhou a tentativa de ligação com "ECONNREFUSED - Ligação recusada pelo servido
Im having Falhou a tentativa de ligação com "ECONNREFUSED - Ligação recusada pelo servidor
I tried everyting on the forum and nothing please help me!
The ftp account are made on the sentora , my root account works but the normal sentora account no! thats very odd please help me i have reinstalled the vps 3 times and i still have the same errors!
Thanks given by:
RE: FTP Falhou a tentativa de ligação com "ECONNREFUSED - Ligação recusada pelo servido
ehh...
Please explain your issue with more detail.

Are you sure you are using the right account?
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:
RE: FTP Falhou a tentativa de ligação com "ECONNREFUSED - Ligação recusada pelo servido
Proftpd is running?
Check this with command:
Code:
/etc/init.d/proftpd status

Look into /var/log/messages maybe there is some info about your problem.
Thanks given by:
Well he said he could login with root...
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:
yah i dont know the problem i just reinstall with minimal options and this time worked i dont know what i did diferent but it worked the ftp and root works
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ECONNREFUSED efe55 6 15 ,557 12-18-2018, 04:53 AM
Last Post: fearworks
Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server servermaster 3 13 ,005 12-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Last Post: fearworks