This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Problems with Mysqld service
Problems with Mysqld service
Hello guys, today I've an another problems with my panel. Today mysqld crashed with other 59 domains, I don't know what's happened, tha day before yesterday I installed remi to update my php and mysql, no problem, all ok. Today doesn't start service. What can I do before backup all and install new sentora?

@TGates do you know any solutions?
Thanks given by:
RE: Problems with Mysqld service
I checked and delete some log file, my 59 domains are started, but my var path Is 100% and I don't know how delete some files, my website are in my home directory and var directory is 9gb
Thanks given by:
Check which directory in /var is biggest.
Code:
du -m |sort -k1n
For me it's /var/sentora/logs (because I've Notice level logging set in php.ini), if in your case it's error log, just check what is wrong, fix it and you may erase log with echo > path/to/log/file
Thanks given by:
Correct, the logs can eat up a lot of space.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys! @Castey @TGates , I erased all log now I have 2,5gb free, can I move it on HOME directory ?because on home I have 300gb of free space. Thanks a lot!
Thanks given by:
Logs should be in /var. Better option than moving them to home is use logrotate to rotate logs by specified time or size. BTW logrotate would be good addon in sentora.

If you using lvm on server and have free space on disk, you can simply extend /var partition.
Thanks given by:
(11-28-2015, 08:17 PM)Castey Wrote: Logs should be in /var. Better option than moving them to home is use logrotate to rotate logs by specified time or size. BTW logrotate would be good addon in sentora.

If you using lvm on server and have free space on disk, you can simply extend /var partition.

@Castey I don't think I'm using lvm, I made a screen in Terminal, Sorry if it's in Italian language, My SSD is setted on Raid 1, because if i choose other raid type SSD was divided.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
To change logs directory just change Log Directory setting in Sentora Config in panel. If daemon doesn't change log directory for existing domains, just edit file:
Code:
/etc/sentora/configs/apache/httpd-vhosts.conf
and restart apache.
Thanks given by:
(11-29-2015, 02:07 AM)Castey Wrote: To change logs directory just change Log Directory setting in Sentora Config in panel. If daemon doesn't change log directory for existing domains, just edit  file:
Code:
/etc/sentora/configs/apache/httpd-vhosts.conf
and restart apache.

Perfect! All ok! but one problem, I don't know why free space 0? website run good, and home directory is setted exactly

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
That gets updated at midnight when the daemon does its daily run Wink
Unless you select a full daemon run Wink
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SSL install breaks apache service EGOSKY123 1 3 ,900 10-28-2020, 12:12 AM
Last Post: iraqiboy90
Problems After PHP7 upgrade bloods 3 6 ,750 12-03-2019, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Jettaman
Apache Service Not Found hthiers 1 4 ,184 04-03-2019, 11:44 PM