This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

domain not valid
domain not valid
as a screen:
[Image: 1447543747764.png]
i've added the domain in the domain section, but it not work  Undecided
(Debian installed from here: http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=1982)
Thanks given by:
RE: domain not valid
(11-15-2015, 09:30 AM)SergiX44 Wrote: as a screen:
[Image: 1447543747764.png]
i've added the domain in the domain section, but it not work  Undecided
(Debian installed from here: http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=1982)

Had the same issue with the upgrade script, but then for Centos.

Turns out that the Sentora panel that the upgrade script uses is not the latest version. After replacing the files for the module mailboxes it was fixed. Download the latest files from github and replace them with the files in /etc/sentora/panel/modules/mailboxes. That fixed it for me.

Also the new security fix for creating ftp was also not with the panel the upgrade script installed. So replace them as well to have the security fix.
[Image: logo2.png]

My being on this forum is all personal and all is done here by me has nothing to with the company Web Improved I work for Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cannot receive emails from external domain davidlambda 3 8 ,820 10-18-2018, 01:15 AM
Last Post: fearworks
Import failed! The uploaded file is not a valid message or mailbox file sniffdog 0 3 ,583 06-06-2018, 08:52 AM
Last Post: sniffdog
panel.domain.tld ???? CMs222 6 15 ,133 03-10-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: CMs222