This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WHMCS
RE: WHMCS
check out this thread..

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the link.

This actually works for me, I can have zpanel accounts created automatically when someone orders, it works fine. I have not tested suspension, termination yet but assume it works as well.

Once I update to sentora I should have no problem updating the existing code and making it work unless someone gets to it before me.

What was crucial in getting this working was the instructions from the WHMCS forums which was linked earlier, I will post it here for reference in case it gets removed from the whmcs forums.

"CONFIGURATION
Little special thing, for get the right use of the API, you need to provide the Reseller ID and the API Key. WHMCS don't support to add my own option in the server configuration. For this reason, I need to specify how to setup the server.

Enter the Username and Admin Password (like zadmin)
In the Hash key, inter the Reseller ID you are (if is zadmin is 1) and the API key seperate by a ','.
In the final the code look like: 1,41872db168a3923eb7994e83f6dc4b7d"
Thanks given by:
I've edit the old WHMCS plugin for ZPanel to use the latest version of the API (Senitor) and added the API-Key to the admin part of the WHMCS module for Sentora.
The module comes with instructions which explain how to properly set it up etc.
Link: http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=1563
Thanks given by:
official module validate by whmcs teams

warning this module is Commercial for 5$

https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/722
Thanks given by:
This module working with last version of sentora ?
Thanks given by:
I don't think so
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
The module mentioned in the first post should work. They were working on it regularly smashing bugs but have since gone quiet..maybe fixed?
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(11-25-2017, 05:28 AM)TGates Wrote: The module mentioned in the first post should work. They were working on it regularly smashing bugs but have since gone quiet..maybe fixed?

I've had this module working flawlessly across 3 different servers with WHMCS installed on a 4th. There's a few bugs with deleting users, but other than that.. it's totally fine.

The bug with deletion just tends to be that it doesn't recognise that the user has been deleted, but in Sentora it has been.

Deleted records manager clears up any "duplicate" client issues and all is well. The only exception is the server status doesn't show the ports open.

[Image: ?id=rG2yzPurhFA3PU5sw6UjM6EgO14UfcwC]

The module is also confirmed to be working on my PHP 7.1 test server, but WHMCS itself won't support 7.1 for a few more weeks (though the beta is released).

I'll create a thread for someone to investigate the server status issue: http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=4409
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
WHMCS Module on PHP 7.1 server dead. aaronlroberts 5 12 ,203 02-19-2019, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Thewarofdestiny
A whmcs Module is necessary v8web 1 4 ,743 03-23-2018, 09:45 AM
Last Post: TGates
WHMCS Server Status aaronlroberts 0 2 ,915 03-07-2018, 08:20 PM
Last Post: aaronlroberts