This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[Module] Shared Notes
[Module] Shared Notes
Hey all!

I'm not a great coder by any means so this was pretty simple to make but it functions perfectly from what I've tested so I present to you a notepad that is usable from within the control panel to share notes between admins/for your own use.

You can save, print, format text and a whole lot more with the (full browser window) WYSIWYG editor.

It's basically a port of Tobias Zeising's "notes" over to a Sentora module. (Released under GPL v3.)

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
Anyone who has access to this module from the CP can read, overwrite or delete the note.
Use for between admins only. Or just yourself if you're a lone admin or a random game between your clients, or whatever else you want to use it for. Tongue

Screenshot:

[Image: uifQDoU.png]

As i start learning more and more I may work on other modules so for now I have created my own zppy repo.

Installation:

Code:
zppy repo add zppy.thefuzz.xyz

zppy update

zppy install sharednotes

Then enable it from the "Module Admin" section of the control panel.

(By default it appears in "Server Admin".)

If you cannot save the note and it returns to the default "Hello!" then run this:
Code:
sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /etc/sentora/panel/modules/sharednotes

To remove:
Code:
zppy remove sharednotes
My geeky side: thefuzz.xyz | Photo & Video: fuzzymannerz.co.uk
Thanks given by: apinto
RE: [Module] Shared Notes
I have a problem, I apply chown but ... the route isn't correct ...
Quote:Not Found

The requested URL /modules/notes/code/notepad.php was not found on this server.
Thanks given by:
RE: [Module] Shared Notes
(11-20-2015, 11:47 AM)Griffon Wrote: I have a problem, I apply chown but ... the route isn't correct ...
Quote:Not Found

The requested URL /modules/notes/code/notepad.php was not found on this server.

Ah thanks, I clearly missed that when I packaged it up!

Should be fixed now, just run:
Code:
zppy upgrade sharednotes

Smile
My geeky side: thefuzz.xyz | Photo & Video: fuzzymannerz.co.uk
Thanks given by: Griffon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[MODULE] phpMyAdmin-AU (Auto-Update) TGates 14 40 ,536 06-15-2021, 06:54 AM
Last Post: TGates
[MODULE] SenBrand - Basic Branding module for Sentora TGates 20 43 ,249 06-04-2021, 11:47 AM
Last Post: ccr1969
[MODULE] CoinCorner BitCoin Module Xversion 4 13 ,026 06-03-2021, 05:02 AM
Last Post: zHostingSolutions