This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

auto Create Webmail, Panel, PMA subdomains
auto Create Webmail, Panel, PMA subdomains
Well well,

On my runing Zpanel, i'm having a modification In Dns_Manager module which create Webmail.* panel.* pma.* automatically whille generating the domain DNS.
it also add autoconfig folder with mail for the mail clients.

this modification was On the Zpanelcp-Fr forum which is closed now.

is there a way to get it working with Sentora ?
Thanks given by:
RE: auto Create Webmail, Panel, PMA subdomains
To my knowledge Sentora now creates the new default dns entries from the x_dns_create table from the SQL database so if you edit these every creation will use these ones.

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
RE: auto Create Webmail, Panel, PMA subdomains
In zpanel was edited in Dns_manager module,

No we need to point the Panel.* Webmail.* .... in vhost, whiche module writes the vhosts ?
and mot important wich create the folder autoconfig.* in public_html ?

Thanks
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Auto Deleting The Mails From Trash Folder and Junk tonyfun 0 3 ,894 04-30-2020, 02:38 PM
Last Post: tonyfun
Webmail Send / Receive works but Outlook doesn't | Digital Ocean dipakcg 12 33 ,866 04-17-2020, 04:52 PM
Last Post: iraqiboy90
panel.domain.tld ???? CMs222 6 15 ,144 03-10-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: CMs222