This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

zPanelx management page
zPanelx management page
Hey.

I've recently been under constant DDoS attack that might have caused a data loss or was it a DNS change or something.
Anyway, there is the zpanel subdomain where you access all the management and tools, it stopped working suddenly and it just doesn't find the page at all and I searched the whole host, looked in every file and I even tried to add the subdomain in the zone records and then ran Daemon and yet nothing, still doesn't find the page.

So basically I don't have access to the panel subdomain.

*I've censored the domain and sub domain.*
[Image: 8a2b71456b.png]
Thanks to the helpers, appreciate much!
Thanks given by:
RE: zPanelx management page
DNS server still running? This lookc like a DNS issue.

IF you are under ddos try using cloudflare.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Try you public ip
Sentora 1.0.3 on [Image: DO_Logo_Horizontal_Blue-3db19536.png]

-= Github =-  -= My Repo =-

My Modules
Thanks given by:
(08-30-2014, 07:39 PM)Me.B Wrote: DNS server still running? This lookc like a DNS issue.

IF you are under ddos try using cloudflare.

M B

(08-30-2014, 07:40 PM)Diablo925 Wrote: Try you public ip

Hey, thank you for replying.
I'm not under ddos attack right now, however I was for about a long week but it's now over.
I can't seem to understand what's wrong with the dns since all the domains I host and the subdomain are working just fine, it's only the panel itself that isn't showing up now although it used to show up and all that.
The fact that the panel isn't showing up means I don't have access to the phpmyadmin sql and stuff but it does execute daily backups for me and do daemons every 5 minutes so the problem is not the functionality because it works but it is the fact that zpanel is not visible.
Thanks given by:
Again check the entry DNS settings. Did you do a lookup?

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:
(08-30-2014, 08:34 PM)Me.B Wrote: Again check the entry DNS settings. Did you do a lookup?

M B

If you mean the files in /etc/zpanel/configs/bind/zones then yes, I did and it seems okay although there is nothing there about the zpanel subdomain, there never was..
I even added the subdomain and wildcard:
* 86400 IN A [the server ip]
[spanel subdomain] 86400 IN A [the server ip]
Thanks given by:
did you do a lookup to check that server responding AS it should do?
How to ask

Thanks given by:
(08-31-2014, 01:56 AM)Me.B Wrote: did you do a lookup to check that server responding AS it should do?
Yes, I even checked the configuration of the apache itself of the server, all the domains and subdomains working properly, nameserver/ip lookup shows the correct ns and dns and the correct ip.
The only thing that doesn't work now is the panel itself, all the rest of the domains (2) and the subdomains (8) that had been configured and created/pointed through zpanel (when it used to work) are functioning and working properly.
Thanks given by:
Hi there,

If so, try to restart your apache and your server, sometimes it helps Wink
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2014, 02:29 AM)wormsunited Wrote: Hi there,

If so, try to restart your apache and your server, sometimes it helps Wink

Hey, thank you for replying.
I already done so many restart both for the host itself and apache (httpd), it doesn't help..
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Membership Management CFORED 0 2 ,181 12-02-2019, 02:42 PM
Last Post: CFORED
SQL White Page klubbers 2 5 ,303 04-05-2019, 02:55 AM
Last Post: fearworks
sentora creates vhost but it displays the apache start page timce2000 4 9 ,586 06-17-2018, 11:31 AM
Last Post: TGates