This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

can recive mail but not send
can recive mail but not send
Hello i have a problem with my mail i can recive mail but not send and cant find out why.
Thanks given by:
RE: can recive mail but not send
Please provide more information like error logs, what have you tried to do to fix the issue and other information you might see relevant.

On your issue, probably port 25 is blocked by your ISP.
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:
(10-11-2015, 05:09 AM)apinto Wrote: Please provide more information like error logs, what have you tried to do to fix the issue and other information you might see relevant.

On your issue, probably port 25 is blocked by your ISP.
Port 25 is open and the error log where do i find that?
Thanks given by:
Probalby you can find the log files of postfix at /var/log/mail.log

Port 25 can be open on your server and still blocked by your ISP.
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Why can i not send emails from my site phabeon8 3 6 ,459 04-20-2021, 06:29 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
External mail client cannot connect to server iraqiboy90 2 6 ,203 02-28-2021, 11:34 AM
Last Post: iraqiboy90
Webmail Send / Receive works but Outlook doesn't | Digital Ocean dipakcg 12 34 ,104 04-17-2020, 04:52 PM
Last Post: iraqiboy90