This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

password changed and I can't login
password changed and I can't login
Hi everybody,
I'm using zpanel and I'm waiting for stable sentora, today I decided to change password, I used a password generator, letters and numbers only, 26 characters.
Now I can't login anymore, I searched the forum (zpanel forum) and I read that there is a bug but I can't understand what to do once the damage is done. I can't login with new password nor with old password.

Can you help me?

thank you
Thanks given by:
RE: password changed and I can't login
Hi,
you van change you password from ssh server console. Execute this command:
Code:
setzadmin --set new-password

Use a mix of characters A-Z, a-z, 0-9 with no spaces. AVOID any single word or name, avoid any password length smaller than 8 characters.
Thanks given by:
RE: password changed and I can't login
(08-27-2014, 08:27 PM)Cloudino Wrote: Hi,
you van change you password from ssh server console. Execute this command:
Code:
setzadmin --set new-password

Use a mix of characters A-Z, a-z, 0-9 with no spaces. AVOID any single word or name, avoid any password length smaller than 8 characters.

Thank you, Solved
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Unable to login Getting Application Error: [0204] king4m 0 2 ,626 04-02-2020, 06:06 PM
Last Post: king4m
Not able to login to Sentora { Application Error: [0204] } ijsje 23 61 ,467 09-20-2019, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TGates
I changed date and time from server and sentora does not work gabriel15959 1 4 ,549 03-20-2019, 11:52 PM
Last Post: fearworks