This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

ZP->Sentora Upgrade in the works for Windows!
RE: ZP->Sentora Upgrade in the works for Windows!
Yes, the stack does seem to run slower on all Windows installs Sad

The manual upgrade has worked 100% on my production server.

Where I am so far:
Already have the files ready to be packaged up.
Finish off the DB update SQL - need to make an SQL query to find/replace all ZPanel, Zpanel, zpanel, and zpanelcp.com to Sentora, Sentora, sentora, and sentora.org respectively. (I did this manually on an SQL dump and worked fine, want to try to automate it)
(May also work out a way to convert the DB from zpanel_ to sentora_)
Create a tutorial.

So, it is a little way off from completion for the public, but it is in working condition at this point manually. (Advanced admins should be able to do it as is.)

Testers will be needed Wink

As mentioned, the stack does need updating also..
I tried to do a manual upgrade to php 5.6 but couldn't get apache to start Sad
But apache, mysql and hmailserver should be updated too.
phpmyadmin and roundcube updates will be left for the server admins to update on their own. -very easy if you follow their instructions.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: ZP->Sentora Upgrade in the works for Windows! - by TGates - 09-02-2015, 02:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora for Windows 1.0.0 released! MarkDark 72 226 ,061 04-01-2022, 09:41 PM
Last Post: cathelest
ZPanel 10.1.1 -> Sentora 1.0.3 Windows Version TGates 20 58 ,636 09-30-2021, 09:36 PM
Last Post: cathelest
Upgrade Installation Failed zHostingSolutions 0 2 ,096 06-02-2021, 05:04 AM
Last Post: zHostingSolutions