This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A few questions
RE: A few questions
The new store will not use github since some people may have paid-for themes or modules. We will take these ideas into consideration when building the Store Wink

I think the plan is to have each theme/module have an XML file that contains ALL this info required and a sceenshot in the package, this way when uploaded to the store it will parse the zip file for the XML and screenshot and add them to the database automatically Wink Nice and easy. And if anything is missing, it will reject it with an error explaining why so the creator can fix it. That's part of the plan anyways this far... This was all planned to be done with the current repos but i just never got the chance to code it all in.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Questions regarding install and config procedures nathanstotts 0 3 ,840 08-21-2018, 11:44 PM
Last Post: nathanstotts