This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Uk Sentora Mirror
Uk Sentora Mirror
Hi all

I know there will probably be plenty of sentora mirrors by now but i was bored over last weekend and decided to setup a dedicated sentora mirror allowing users to register and upload sentora mods, templates, releases, tools etc.

Users are also able to keep track of downloads and delete them via the account page

The servers are based in the UK and soon Europe offering quickest speeds possible for the files with the databases / file uploads being stored on a different server ensuring all files are safe and routinely backed up.

If you would like to user the new mirror please feel free to register at http://sentora.mirrorhost.co.uk/index.php

Any issues please let me know

thanks.
Thanks given by: TGates
RE: Uk Sentora Mirror
Cool deal Chris! :Smile It should be very helpful until we get the store finally setup.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
no worries mate ill be getting another server up this week too more mirrors the better Smile

the main site is almost complete and will allow users to signup and request there own mirror allowing the hosting of there own files on a dedicated mirror tailored to suit them aslong as they own the content im willing to host it so can be for anything aslong as it abides by the usual TOS etc and nothing illegal
Thanks given by:
Sounds good to me! I may take advantage of it for my other projects Wink
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Hi!
Can make a name
Sentora and AWServer mirror
and add a russian forum thread? Smile
Thanks given by:
i have pm'd you mark

and the sentora mirror can be found at http://sentora.mirrorhost.co.uk please feel free to register and upload your modules.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Can anyone suggest best Sentora alternative servermaster 1 549 12-22-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora 2.0 Beta Ron-e 6 12 ,342 01-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Can not access Sentora ThomasMoss 4 6 ,542 01-01-2022, 10:41 AM