This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

openVPN server
openVPN server
Good Day all

I have been struggling the past week to get my openvpn server running after installing Sentora, I have used numerous openvpn guides on google and I cannot seem to get it up and running.

I think the problem is when I try to access the openvpn gui by https://YourIpAddress:943/admin it says the webpage is unavailable maybe it is because it is blocked somewhere?

If anybody has a How to for me for any VPN on a machine where Sentora is installed I will be very thankful.  

Regards

GatZ

Dedicated server 
Ubuntu 12.04
Sentora 1.0
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[How-To] Install the perfect Sentora server using CentOS 7 betatester3.0 0 6 ,336 10-18-2017, 12:55 AM
Last Post: betatester3.0
Automatic weekly updates and reboot server if needed Ubuntu pinguy 2 8 ,887 08-24-2016, 01:24 PM
Last Post: pinguy
I need to migrate sentora, users, files and settings to another server Paul_Villa 3 10 ,970 12-03-2015, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Me.B