This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Any wanted module ?
RE: Any wanted module ?
How about a module to support NGINX for static content where customers can choose to use nginx up front or not.

Smile ( i wish i could program it...)
[Image: logo2.png]

My being on this forum is all personal and all is done here by me has nothing to with the company Web Improved I work for Smile
Thanks given by:
(09-16-2015, 03:07 AM)TGates Wrote: Cool deal! Are you familiar with SVN? That's what I use for developing my projects, then move them to github once they are released Wink

I have my own SVN server, so it makes things a bit easier for me to work on things. I can set you up an account for the affiliates code and we can go from there. If not, I'll have to make up a package for you and send me updates back so I can keep them tracked on SVN.

Hi TGates,

Not so familiar with SVN, so maybe better if you can share the code somehow and I can reply to you once done some changes.. I don't want to break your server Big Grin
Also if you can reply where exactly are the issues/problems, what needs to be done, that would be awesome!
I hope we could work in this way..

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
elfinder.org file manager is very cool too
Thanks given by:
Can you make boxbilling module for sentora, i really need that for account managment.
Thanks given by:
Three things that would make Sentora absolutely awesome:

- DNS Clustering Support
- The ability to count mailboxes towards a users overall quota, and for an individual quota to be set per mailbox.
- SSL Support and a Let's Encrypt module.
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2015, 10:58 AM)keith.sieman Wrote: - The ability to count mailboxes towards a users overall quota, and for an individual quota to be set per mailbox.

http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=1451
and
http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=1011

should help you out possibly with that one.
My geeky side: thefuzz.xyz | Photo & Video: fuzzymannerz.co.uk
Thanks given by:
elfinder pls
Thanks given by:
look here http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=2076
Sentora 1.0.3 on [Image: DO_Logo_Horizontal_Blue-3db19536.png]

-= Github =-  -= My Repo =-

My Modules
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…