This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

530 Login incorrect
530 Login incorrect
Hello,
Installed sentora few days ago and found the issue with FTP. tried few times to solve but it seems cannot connected to the FTP via vsFTP . I checked the vsftp config file and it seems ok. please check the screenshot.

[Image: Rm9HEFT.jpg]

Thanks  Smile
Thanks given by:
RE: 530 Login incorrect
Very strange status & welcomes messages, are you sure you have the correct hostname?

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2015, 06:33 PM)Ron-e Wrote: Very strange status & welcomes messages, are you sure you have the correct hostname?

Hi yes, checked with server IP and domain name which I added. both are showing. I think if I create ftp account in sentora panel they are not saving to vsftp. what I need to do?
Thanks given by:
vsftp? Sentora install proftpd... Do you have another ftp service installed?
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2015, 11:03 PM)TGates Wrote: vsftp? Sentora install proftpd... Do you have another ftp service installed?

HI ,, as you I checked the VPS and there is no proftp installed. but vsftp installed. however Sentora panel is working fine. then I removed vsftp and installed proftpd .it seems working fine. but cannot connect to the FTP accounts created from sentora panel. what I need to do? why is that not installed when I install Sentora?
please help to solve.,

thanks,
Thanks given by:
Due to configurations, you cannot just install proftpd and have it work with Sentora Sad
I would suggest to reinstall the minimal OS again and make sure there are no web services installed, if so, remove them. After that, reinstall Sentora.

Thanks given by:
(07-12-2015, 02:59 AM)TGates Wrote: Due to configurations, you cannot just install proftpd and have it work with Sentora Sad
I would suggest to reinstall the minimal OS again and make sure there are no web services installed, if so, remove them. After that, reinstall Sentora.
Ok thanks,, I will reinstall. what I need to check after recreate the VPS. normally it has httpd with fresh OS install via VM panel.
Thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
None of these services should be installed: http://docs.sentora.org/?node=57

Thanks given by:
hi guys.i have this problem after installing sentora on ubuntu 14(same as ubuntu 12)

[Image: 2015_08_25_18_50_59_File_Zilla.png]

[Image: 2015_08_25_18_51_48_root_admin_Fire_SSH.png]

[Image: 2015_08_25_18_52_23_Sentora_zadmin_admin_web.png]

[Image: 2015_08_25_18_53_43_Online_FTP_tester.png]

[Image: 2015_08_25_19_02_08_root_admin_Fire_SSH.png]
Thanks given by:
Looks like this ftp thing is gona make us go Sad...im too having difficulties having connection to the ftp on centos
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Login fails FTP Account davidlambda 5 25 ,344 04-18-2020, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Jettaman
FTP 530 Login incorrect OpenSuse eddiegi686 5 15 ,641 04-26-2016, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Me.B