This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

ftpcms - fast and light management system
ftpcms - fast and light management system
Hello to all, I am working on a brand new cms that will allow to build fast and powerfull websites and setup-up them very easy. This system does not require any database or flat-files and its secure and hard to hack it.

Many times i see designers and users installing joomla websites and wp, i think we can have another way and spend less time working and updating and sometimes we dont need all that stuff (if you all know what i mean).

Since this system does not require any database, its faster then the normal cms, you can load a page fast and without any codes, just design as you want any html or html5 or php website and deploy it, the system will give you this options bellow, without any code by you:

Available options untill now:

1. Multi-Users management (admins only) (Add, Remove)
2. Add, Edit, Delete pages
3. Add, Remove Images
4. Manage CSS styles

Also its possible to add plugins very fast, just edit the files and that's it, using the engine (2-Edit pages).

I hope to bring it online for all of you test it soon, very soon, its wonderfull and very fast, i hope you all give me some ideias too, since we can add a lot of features on it and build it better.

Just FTP and GO cms Blush
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:
RE: ftpcms - fast and light management system
OK good luck buddy. Hope your project will succeed.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: wormsunited

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
To implement RMS system andrewhobbs 0 3 ,516 06-10-2016, 02:38 PM
Last Post: andrewhobbs
SSL windows management tools Me.B 0 3 ,923 12-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Me.B
Banking System Help Needed zHostingSolutions 5 18 ,426 10-20-2014, 05:21 AM
Last Post: TGates