This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Link to install incorrect in documentation
Link to install incorrect in documentation
Hello,

The link to the installer is wrong in the documentation for Ubuntu.

THIS
wget https://raw.github.com/Sentora/installer.../10_1_1.sh

SHOULD BE
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sentor...install.sh

I thought I was going insane yesterday installing it...by the way great work. I cannot wait to see the future advancements made by the new team.

Can you tell me how difficult its going to be to upgrade in the future? Also where I need to be looking for notes regarding necessary upgrades? the upgrade files on GIT look incomplete.
Thanks given by:
RE: Link to install incorrect in documentation
Um, we haven't released Sentora yet, so any install path is irrelevant at the moment.

When it's released, all install paths will be updated.

Also you shouldn't 'wget', you should 'bash curl'.
***Retail***
SCPH-39002, Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
SCPH-30002 RSW (Automobile Collection Snow White)
SCPH-10000 x2
SCPH-15000
SCPH-18000 x2
DESR-7700
SCPH-2040X x2
Linux Kit
PSBBN V0.20, V0.30
HDD Utility V1.00, V1.01

***Dev***
DTL-H30102 Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
DTL-H20400 - Boxed
Thanks given by:
If anyone did want to install sentora at the moment (as they will) i would recommend using the installers inside our github repo at the master branch Smile

Feel free to test and report bugs, however i would recommend not using this for production yet..
Thanks given by:
Strange - I have Sentora running on my server.

from root

Code:
sudo wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sentora/sentora-installers/master/install/Ubuntu-12_04/install.sh

sudo chmod +x install.sh

sudo ./install.sh

and away it went!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It does look almost identical to zpanel, but some of the bugs are gone such as the missing tokens on forms.
Thanks given by:
I would recommend waiting to upgrade as the upgrade from ZPanel -> Sentora will automatically perform config changes, the code release and db migrations only once. If you have already run this then you may have issues upgrading.

A clean install as above to test out Sentora is fine though Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to install older sentora with older mysql version atomiq 0 4 ,505 11-30-2019, 04:27 PM
Last Post: atomiq
how to install in sentora in centos 6 help! artdenic 1 6 ,578 03-04-2015, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Me.B
Link not working ??? galaxy 3 12 ,458 02-17-2015, 09:45 AM
Last Post: galaxy