This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Deluge Torrent + Sentora
Deluge Torrent + Sentora
Hi,
I'm new to sentora and I'm testing it a bit on a new dedicated server. It seems very good!
I installed deluge for torrent (+web interface) but I need help to achieve this result:
> change the deluge download directory to the public html folder of one of the domains, in which I'll set up a directory listing tool to access to the files I downloaded from any internet browser.

Consider this:
- deluge default directory is /var/lib/deluge: torrent download works fine here
ls -l
drwxr-xr-x 3 deluge  deluge  4096 Jun 24 11:10 deluge

- I can change the download directory to another one, for example  /var/sentora/torrent: torrent download works fine if I set the folder correctly:
chmod 755 /var/sentora/torrent
chown -R deluge:deluge /var/sentora/torrent

- When I try to use as download folder any directory inside /var/sentora/hostdata (with usual chmod and chown) deluge says that its hasn't permission to write in the directory.

Any suggestion?
Thanks given by:
RE: Deluge Torrent + Sentora
it might be over the default owner there as it's apache... may be change the user that runs deluge...

Never used deluge.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Can anyone suggest best Sentora alternative servermaster 1 530 12-22-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora 2.0 Beta Ron-e 6 12 ,305 01-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Can not access Sentora ThomasMoss 4 6 ,511 01-01-2022, 10:41 AM