This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 is available!
RE: AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 is available!
Hey Mark, thanks for this! Just had switched over to ZPanel for my Windows Server after previously using XAMPP, but then realized the project was dead and Sentora resurrected it. I was sad that Sentora didn't support WIndows, but really happy once I found your modifications!

I had a heck of a time trying to change the system language to English because I couldn't navigate the prompts in Russian, but that's all good now.

I've run into an issue though where I'm trying to import my old databases. I need to create databases without prefix's, but the panel forces the username_ style. I can't seem to find it in options anywhere, how would you go about disabling prefix's?

-----

Edit:

Of course it isn't until after I finally post that I find out how to do it.
For future reference and for anyone else, you simply log into PhpMyAdmin, navigate to Settings>Main Panel>Startup and then toggle the settings you'd like, so for me the first and third option to enable creation of databases in there and to get detailed MySQL info.

Thanks again for this great tool! Smile

----

Edit2:

Would it be possible to get the Script Installer page translated or something? I was just trying to go through it because I found it very neat and I'd like to use some of it's features (I was able to ignore the Russian descriptions by Google'ing each script), when I went to install I realized there was absolutely no English port of it at all Confused
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 is available! - by Kyrluckechuck - 07-21-2015, 05:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
sentora awserver apache 2.2 to 2.4 migration elmoutakaf 1 5 ,979 07-08-2020, 09:49 PM
Last Post: andykimpe
AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 - Domain Connections Refused - language files - n more odinwynd 20 60 ,927 05-28-2017, 05:05 AM
Last Post: TGates
AWServer with ZPanelX MarkDark 9 28 ,834 12-28-2016, 11:58 PM
Last Post: jmar83_the2nd