This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora relying too much on Client data
RE: Sentora relying too much on Client data
we need to test
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Good to know/see that you guys worked fast for fixing the bug! Thanks for your amazing help to the hosting community! Just love it <3
Thanks given by:
And? Test succesfull?
[Image: logo2.png]

My being on this forum is all personal and all is done here by me has nothing to with the company Web Improved I work for Smile
Thanks given by:
I made the patch and test an am using it currently and haven't had any problems. It is very simple code just to check wether the information you put in e.g. sub domain. It verifies that the subdomain is actually a domain you own checking from database.
Thanks given by: TGates , Droppy , apinto
Thanks for fixing!

I rewrote the htaccess password module not too long ago, it no longer relies on exec calls to generate the passwords (don't ask) and you can only protect directories INSIDE your user hostdata folder...

Many many modules need a good looking at and rewriting with better validation. I might start rewriting some soon if i get spare time Smile
Thanks given by: TGates

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Update redirect to Sentora login to an error page if a sub domain does not exist TGates 0 1 ,249 01-28-2024, 06:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Need Sentora HELP ? Alemiz 4 11 ,325 10-26-2018, 04:09 PM
Last Post: republicus
Sentora Feedback and Ideas Xversion 10 28 ,734 10-28-2017, 06:49 AM
Last Post: TGates