This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Memcached Server and lib
Memcached Server and lib
Hi have a question is there a way to use sentora with memcached for the hosted sites and php5-memcached (NOT memcache) ?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
RE: Memcached Server and lib
no. Memcache is not secure. You can use for session but again as there is no authentification it's flawed.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
RE: Memcached Server and lib
I realize this is an old post, but if you could expand on HOW it can be used for sessions.

I have an internal MEMCACHED server all my public servers connect to via the local server network. All my servers except my Sentora servers are using memcached for sessioning. I have it setup and have changed the path and the method, and it reflects in the phpinfo(), but alas I can't perform logins, because Sentora is not sending the information to the memcached server (yes all the appropriate extensions are installed and active).
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Server Crash rsthomas 3 6 ,569 05-18-2022, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Nigel
Server Vs. Workstation zHostingSolutions 4 7 ,718 09-14-2021, 06:30 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
Having both HTTP & HTTPS (Port 443 and Port 80) sites on a server dsmarter 14 42 ,015 08-22-2020, 02:49 PM
Last Post: kenzopoker1