This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Debian 7 Zpanel 10.1.1 to Sentora 1.0.0
Debian 7 Zpanel 10.1.1 to Sentora 1.0.0
Hey there everyone, I may have been in the previous forum, and seeing as the entire community just vanished! I guess I stopped looking for awhile, but more onto business. I've been doing a lot of research, and with Debian 8 (Jessie) now out, and a new server coming my way in the future. I do have a lot of migration plans.

But at the moment, I wanted to get some things sorted out on the current operating server I have before me, and I did a lot of reading over some (random) github coomment towards the discussions and comments for Sentora.

And I see several implementations of attempted Debian support, and I was just wondering just is if Debian is supported, and is it possible for me to upgrade from Zpanel from DEbian 7, to Sentora presently? Of course, I'm aware I could Just hack it in all sloppily. Smile But I really was hoping that there'd be an easier solution. I' plan to do a lot of this in the next month or two, so I've got some time, but I was wondering of the current and present support.

If I missed a thread, or any information, I'm really sorry. I tried to do my best to do my homework before making a post, and registering. If not, then I'm hoping my post can really make a splash, because I hadnt seen any others, and perhaps it'll draw the attention of the always-ever asked questions. Angel

But in anycase, a quick reply would do me wonders. Cool
Thanks given by:
RE: Debian 7 Zpanel 10.1.1 to Sentora 1.0.0
Debian is not supported officially we focus on Ubuntu which is Debian based.

There had been a debian installer I think but it's not maintained by the team.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
RE: Debian 7 Zpanel 10.1.1 to Sentora 1.0.0
@Fusioneko: We moved from Debian 7.7 to Ubuntu 14.04 LTS - only for Sentora. We don't regret it.
You should give it a try.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to install older sentora with older mysql version atomiq 0 4 ,454 11-30-2019, 04:27 PM
Last Post: atomiq
Premium Service: Upgrade from Zpanel? BenI 3 9 ,837 06-11-2018, 11:17 PM
Last Post: BenI
Migrate from ZPanel to Sentora chongma 26 68 ,649 04-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Me.B