This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Open Base Temp Directory errors
Open Base Temp Directory errors
im trying to install dolphine 7.1.5 from boonex but im geting errors with :

1) Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/bin/php) is not within the allowed path(s):

2) Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/php) is not within the allowed path(s):

3) Warning: popen() has been disabled for security reasons in:

how can i fix this ?
Thanks given by:
RE: Open Base Temp Directory errors
Hello elftidus you are trying to open a folder outside of the OpenBaseDir (that is usually /var/sentora/ACCOUNT/public_html/DOMAIN_TLD/), for security reasons that is disabled.

See http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=1606

The 3rd warning is a suhosin restriction, keep reading:

Suhosin
Sentora uses suhosin (suhosin Official Website) as the executor, you should check your httpd-vhosts.conf (see Sentora Docs: Important Paths) and edit the following line (only the last line matters, the rest is just for reference):
PHP Code:
<virtualhost *:80>
ServerName yourdomain.com
ServerAlias  www
.yourdomain.com
ServerAdmin admin
@yourdomain.com
DocumentRoot 
"/var/sentora/hostdata/user_account/public_html/yourdomain_com"
php_admin_value open_basedir "/var/sentora/hostdata/yourdomain/public_html/yourdomain_com:/var/sentora/temp/"

# EDIT THE LINE BELOW #
php_admin_value suhosin.executor.func.blacklist "passthru, show_source, shell_exec, system, pcntl_exec, popen, pclose, proc_open, proc_nice, proc_terminate, proc_get_status, proc_close, leak, apache_child_terminate, posix_kill, posix_mkfifo, posix_setpgid, posix_setsid, posix_setuid, escapeshellcmd, escapeshellarg, exec" 
You should remove popen from that list (blacklist of disabled functions).
Keep in mind that those functions are disabled for a reason and should only be enabled on controlled environments.
Hope this has helped you.
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by: elftidus
Wouldn't the httpd-vhosts.conf for the suhosin file be overwritten after a reboot or after a daemon run ?
Thanks given by:
I'm not 100% sure.
But I have a client who is also changing the suhosin this way and he did not had any issues so far, a couple of months running without problems.
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:
(05-27-2015, 07:11 AM)elftidus Wrote: Wouldn't the httpd-vhosts.conf for the suhosin file be overwritten after a reboot or after a daemon run ?

Yes, it will be overwritten.

You may be able to remove it server-wide (Not suggested, but easily possible) in:

Code:
Module Admin >> Apache Config >> Suhosin Value

Same goes for the OpenBaseDir restriction:

Code:
Module Admin >> Apache Config >> Open Base Temp Directory
For example, I have 2 added aliases for every vhost that made: domain.com/mysql/ and domain.com/webmail/:

Code:
c:/windows/temp;C:/zpanel/panel;C:/zpanel/panel/etc/apps/phpmyadmin;C:/zpanel/panel/etc/apps/webmail
(Yes, I have a custom hybrid ZPanel/Sentora Windows version Angel Just adjust the paths for CentOS/Ubuntu servers.)
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(05-27-2015, 12:53 PM)TGates Wrote:
(05-27-2015, 07:11 AM)elftidus Wrote: Wouldn't the httpd-vhosts.conf for the suhosin file be overwritten after a reboot or after a daemon run ?

You may be able to remove it server-wide (Not suggested, but easily possible) in:

Code:

Code:
For example, I have 2 added aliases for every vhost that made: domain.com/mysql/ and domain.com/webmail/:

Code:
c:/windows/temp;C:/zpanel/panel;C:/zpanel/panel/etc/apps/phpmyadmin;C:/zpanel/panel/etc/apps/webmail
(Yes, I have a custom hybrid ZPanel/Sentora Windows version Angel Just adjust the paths for CentOS/Ubuntu servers.)

[Image: 1432570878.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks for help , i am getting error in using ffmpeg , it is hard to install ffmpeg-php because none repository work , so you have to use ffmpeg and ffmpeg-devel

i am getting this error
so i followed this thread

http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=2136

but still get this error
PHP Warning:  exec() has been disabled for security reasons in

but after following  this instruction and by disabling Suhosin Enabled: , OpenBase Enabled: by unchecking them

ffmpeg work like charm
(05-27-2015, 12:53 PM)TGates Wrote:

Code:

Code:

Code:
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to give the cliens file manager access to their respective domain directory vsvinit0 4 9 ,074 10-09-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: vsvinit0
Sentora open_basedir - how to set for specific directory sathish2009 6 15 ,501 05-02-2019, 07:35 AM
Last Post: TGates
Wordpress "Temp Folder Missing" Issue NickNeverSleeps 5 12 ,434 12-13-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: ngeluis@gmail.com