This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Module manage clients won't update db
Module manage clients won't update db
I'm installing fresh Sentora, when I re-add(add-delete-add) client account with the same email I got this message 'Another user account is already using this email address.'. So I double check into x_accounts table the old account still there.. please enlighten Idea me whether it's a bug or not.. Thanks
Thanks given by:
RE: Module manage clients won't update db
No this is no bug, this is spoken of lots of times..
Tgates is making a module for this: http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php...3#pid10133

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
(05-17-2015, 12:11 AM)greendy Wrote: I'm installing fresh Sentora, when I re-add(add-delete-add) client account with the same email I got this message 'Another user account is already using this email address.'. So I double check into x_accounts table the old account still there.. please enlighten  Idea  me whether it's a bug or not.. Thanks

To explain more: When you delete anything it is just changed to 'is-deleted' and remains in the database. This is done for several reasons. One being so that users can not make more than one account, another is that you can use it for you records if a user is abusive and a few other reasons.

As Ron-e mentioned, I am making a new module that will show these 'deleted' records and allow you to fully remove them if needed. (like in your case)

For now, you have to manually remove them by logging into phpmyadmin as root and go to sentora_core > x_accounts and find the row using that email and delete it. (or better yet, add 'deleted' to the email address just so you remember like 'deleted.emailaddress@domain.com)

I may add this into the module (Set As Deleted But Keep Record).
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Worked for me like a charm tho!
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Repo update error hostingms 3 5 ,420 02-14-2024, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Update extplorer and panels client poseidon97 0 3 ,747 02-06-2020, 11:40 PM
Last Post: poseidon97
DNS Manager - Unable to find requested module! obrempong7 0 2 ,554 11-18-2019, 07:59 AM
Last Post: obrempong7