This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[MODULE] WHMCS
RE: [MODULE] WHMCS
Rynoxx

Fresh install of sentora.
Getting this error now
Code:
root@panel:/etc/sentora/panel/modules# zppy install whmcs
Module to be installed whmcs
--2016-11-20 14:45:10--  http://zppy.grid-servers.net/whmcs.zpp
Resolving zppy.grid-servers.net (zppy.grid-servers.net)... 178.33.170.24
Connecting to zppy.grid-servers.net (zppy.grid-servers.net)|178.33.170.24|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 243678 (238K)
Saving to: ‘whmcs.zpp’

100%[===================================================================================================================================================================================================>] 243,678      343KB/s   in 0.7s

2016-11-20 14:45:11 (343 KB/s) - ‘whmcs.zpp’ saved [243678/243678]

An error occured, The package archive could not be extracted!
Thanks given by:
(11-20-2016, 11:47 AM)pomtom44 Wrote: @[Rynoxx]

Getting this error now
Code:
Connecting to zppy.grid-servers.net (zppy.grid-servers.net)|178.33.170.24|:80... connected.

100%[===================================================================================================================================================================================================>] 243,678      343KB/s   in 0.7s

pomtom44 Sorry, should be fixed now
Thanks given by:
(11-20-2016, 11:03 PM)Rynoxx Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 11:47 AM)pomtom44 Wrote: Rynoxx

Getting this error now
Code:

@[pomtom44] Sorry, should be fixed now
Rynoxx

Same issue, just tested with another module and getting the same, so it must be an issue on my end.
Ill post another thread to see if someone else can help as its not your issue at this stage, then get back to you when its working again.
Thanks given by:
Rynoxx
Fresh install, same issue
Thanks given by:
Hi Rynoxx, Thanks for this great module. Everything works fine for me except, a whmcs user purchasing more than one hosting.
Is it possible to purchase more than one hosting for a user account?. Because when i try that its not allowing me to accept the second order from the account. I get the below error when i try to accept the second order from same user.

"Module Create Failed - Service ID: 11 - Error: Account couldn't be created, a user with the email 'xxxxxxx@gmail.com' already exists!"
Thanks given by:
(12-27-2016, 10:18 PM)fliphost Wrote: Hi Rynoxx,  Thanks for this great module. Everything works fine for me except, a whmcs user purchasing more than one hosting.
Is it possible to purchase more than one hosting for a user account?. Because when i try that its not allowing me to accept the second order from the account.  I get the below error when i try to accept the second order from same user.

"Module Create Failed - Service ID: 11 - Error: Account couldn't be created, a user with the email 'xxxxxxx@gmail.com' already exists!"

Hi fliphost, sadly that's currently not supported by the module, I should make that more clear in the first post. The current workaround is to manually create a new package for the client in Sentora and assigning it to them.
This is something I've taken a look at solving but haven't had the time to implement yet.
Thanks given by:
This has nothing to do with the module in general. It is part of Sentora. You can not use the same email address for more than one account! If this was allowed, there would be no way for the user to recover a forgotten password.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Rynoxx & TGates, Thanks for your response. Bad to know that sentora is not using username for recovering forgotten password.
I think the best workaround to solve this problem is by allocating each order of a user to different server in the server group.
Is there a way to automate this by checking the users current active orders and their server details, and then allocate the new order in a different server.
Thanks given by:
(12-28-2016, 04:35 PM)fliphost Wrote: Rynoxx & TGates, Thanks for your response. Bad to know that sentora is not using username for recovering forgotten password.
I think the best workaround to solve this problem is by allocating each order of a user to different server in the server group.
Is there a way to automate this by checking the users current active orders and their server details, and then allocate the new order in a different server.

Hi fliphost, sadly that is not a feature that is available in WHMCS. A more feasible workaround is the aforementioned one, having WHMCS create a new package in Sentora for each user, which combines the benefits of previous packages. Unless that is an undesired end result.
Although this has some security implications, validating that the user is allowed to register using that email address and getting access to the previous account data on Sentora. And validating whether or not it is desired having that user activated etc again (if previously disabled/deleted, for whatever reason).

https://github.com/sentora/sentora-core/pull/155 and https://github.com/sentora/sentora-core/pull/262
Both provide very good reasoning as to why you wouldn't want the same email registered more than once.
Thanks given by:
Hi Rynoxx , Thanks for the detailed info. Now i understood the real problem in using same mail id for multiple accounts.
Any way the second the order in WHMCS fails only in sentora account creation part. I think its better for me to accept the second order manually, after editing the order and selecting different server in the server group. In this way two service in two different sentora servers will be available to customer. So need not worry about using same e-mail address.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[MODULE] phpMyAdmin-AU (Auto-Update) TGates 14 40 ,562 06-15-2021, 06:54 AM
Last Post: TGates
[MODULE] SenBrand - Basic Branding module for Sentora TGates 20 43 ,276 06-04-2021, 11:47 AM
Last Post: ccr1969
[MODULE] CoinCorner BitCoin Module Xversion 4 13 ,031 06-03-2021, 05:02 AM
Last Post: zHostingSolutions