This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[MODULE] WHMCS
RE: [MODULE] WHMCS
Back with some good news and thanks to rynoxx for the effort with all the fixes

The module seems to be running without any issues now, with an IMPORTANT note all windows users should put in consideration to leave Should the default Sentora modules be used for creating accounts etc. (not checked) otherwise u will get an error.

Ill review the setting with you guyz for future usage as its very basic settings to run the module.

WHMCS - Servers
-Create New Server
-Edit Server
Name: Whatever you want
Hostname: Your Hostpanel URL (Ex, host.domain.com)

-Nameservers
Nameserver: Primary and secondary if exist with or without an IP should be ok.

-Server Details:
Type: Sentora
Username: Empty
Password: Empty
Access Hash: 1,Key
Note: you can view your key in WHMCS module in your Home --> Host Management --> WHMCS --> Toggle API Key Visibility
Secure: Depends on your settings

WHMCS Products/Services
-Create New Product
Product Type: Hosting Account
Product Group: Whatever you created
Product Name: Name of your product
-Details Tab: Fill the desired Info
-Modules Settings Tab
Module Name: Sentora
Server Group: Whatever you created or leave it none
Package Name: The name of your package in the host panel
(Copy and past package name, Home --> Hosting Management --> Package Manager)
Use Default Sentora Modules: Un-Tick
Reseller: Tick
Automatically setup the product as soon as the first payment is received: Most Common Choice

- WHMCS View/Search Clients
Click on your client name --> Add New Order
Add new order details --> Fill the info and make sure your Product/Service is pointed to the right service
Submit Order
Products/Services Tab (Make sure that you have a user name otherwise it will return an error)
Create, Suspend, Unsespend ... Etc (Yeeeeeeeey)

Topic: WHMCS (Zpanel-AWServer-Sentora) Noobish Guide Big Grin

(Give Credit to Rynoxx as he did all the fixes, dont look at me)
Thanks given by:
Im not done with the tests Rynoxx as it seems to be working but it doesnt shows a success when it creates an account even thought the account is been created in the panel and database so now its the opposite (it works but in whmcs it shows an error)

Create
PHP Error:
PHP Notice: Array to string conversion in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\whmcs\code\controller.ext.php on line 364

Susbend and UnSuspend
PHP Error:
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: currentuser in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\cron\hooks\OnAfterEnableClient.hook.php on line 50

Update Package
PHP Error:
PHP Notice: Undefined index: email in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\whmcs\code\webservice.ext.php on line 243
PHP Notice: Undefined index: address in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\whmcs\code\webservice.ext.php on line 244
PHP Notice: Undefined index: postcode in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\whmcs\code\webservice.ext.php on line 245
PHP Notice: Undefined index: phone in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\whmcs\code\webservice.ext.php on line 246
PHP Notice: Undefined index: password in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\whmcs\code\webservice.ext.php on line 247
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: currentuser in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\cron\hooks\OnAfterEnableClient.hook.php on line 50

Terminate:
PHP Error:
PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for module_controller::ExecuteDeleteClient(), called in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\manage_clients\code\webservice.ext.php on line 18 and defined in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\manage_clients\code\controller.ext.php on line 322
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: currentuser in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\cron\hooks\OnAfterDeleteClient.hook.php on line 51

Change Password
PHP Error:
PHP Notice: Undefined index: newpassword in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\whmcs\code\webservice.ext.php on line 137

I believe that those options do works but it shows a php error for some reason.

Final Wrapping is required to end up with nice complete bug free Module Smile
Thanks
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2015, 12:27 AM)conceptr980 Wrote: Im not done with the tests Rynoxx as it seems to be working but it doesnt shows a success when it creates an account even thought the account is been created in the panel and database so now its the opposite (it works but in whmcs it shows an error)
-list of errors-

I believe that those options do works but it shows a php error for some reason.

Final Wrapping is required to end up with nice complete bug free Module Smile
Thanks

conceptr980 Attempted to fix everything, though you'll have to fix the termination error yourself, added instructions to the readme for it. Also removed the ability to use default Sentora modules for some things, as it didn't fix any issues.
The suspend/unsuspend issue however, I don't think that's fixable through my module at all

Quote:**If you're having trouble with terminating clients through WHMCS**

* Edit line 21 of `sentora/modules/manage_clients/code/webservice` to be this:
`module_controller::ExecuteDeleteClient($contenttags['uid'], empty($contenttags['moveid']) ? 1 : $contenttags['moveid']);`
Instead of this.
`module_controller::ExecuteDeleteClient($contenttags['uid']);`

I'll do some edits to some of the current methods to reduce the reliability on functionality on methods in the WHMCS module (in Sentora) then I'll post an update here.

Edit: Added new update
Thanks given by: conceptr980
I hope that it was not too much for you to fix and edit even though my aim that it will be nicely done module to be used by the community with minimal issues Smile

Ill check the new update and provide feedback.
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2015, 02:05 AM)conceptr980 Wrote: I hope that it was not too much for you to fix and edit even though my aim that it will be nicely done module to be used by the community with minimal issues Smile

Hasn't been too much Smile The reason I started editing the old one and posted here was because the need of a working (and easily available) WHMCS module

And your testing is appreciated Smile
Thanks given by:
Well Done Rynoxx,
Quick testing of the functions and returns no error so far.
Thank you for everything you have done (Time and Effort)

I hope the basic tutorial i provided in the previous threads will be useful for new users using this module or at least some of it.

Rynoxx (+1)
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2015, 02:19 AM)Rynoxx Wrote:
(06-15-2015, 02:05 AM)conceptr980 Wrote: I hope that it was not too much for you to fix and edit even though my aim that it will be nicely done module to be used by the community with minimal issues Smile

Hasn't been too much Smile The reason I started editing the old one and posted here was because the need of a working (and easily available) WHMCS module

I Havnt Done anything more than testing the buttons and reports the error. All the credit belong to you
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2015, 02:21 AM)conceptr980 Wrote: Well Done Rynoxx,

I hope the basic tutorial i provided in the previous threads will be useful for new users using this module or at least some of it.

Rynoxx (+1)

(06-15-2015, 02:22 AM)conceptr980 Wrote:

I Havnt Done anything more than testing the buttons and reports the error. All the credit belong to you

conceptr980 Nice, and thank you. And I'll add your tutorial/guide to the Readme, and refer to the post in the original post
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2015, 02:28 AM)Rynoxx Wrote:
(06-15-2015, 02:21 AM)conceptr980 Wrote: Well Done Rynoxx,

Rynoxx (+1)

(06-15-2015, 02:22 AM)conceptr980 Wrote:

@[conceptr980] Nice, and thank you. And I'll add your tutorial/guide to the Readme, and refer to the post in the original post
Your Choice ... as i provided this as very basic tutorial to make the module working to start with instead of asking in the forum what to do as i did when i started here Tongue

so u might have something else wither to add or remove.
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2015, 02:36 AM)conceptr980 Wrote:
(06-15-2015, 02:28 AM)Rynoxx Wrote: -quotes-
Your Choice ... as i provided this as very basic tutorial to make the module working to start with instead of asking in the forum what to do as i did when i started here Tongue

so u might have something else wither to add or remove.

Planned on removing the part about default sentora modules and edit the formatting for use in the readme, and that's it
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[MODULE] phpMyAdmin-AU (Auto-Update) TGates 14 40 ,538 06-15-2021, 06:54 AM
Last Post: TGates
[MODULE] SenBrand - Basic Branding module for Sentora TGates 20 43 ,250 06-04-2021, 11:47 AM
Last Post: ccr1969
[MODULE] CoinCorner BitCoin Module Xversion 4 13 ,028 06-03-2021, 05:02 AM
Last Post: zHostingSolutions