This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[MODULE] WHMCS
RE: [MODULE] WHMCS
Greetings again Rynoxx,

Based on the topic discussed yesterday when new service is been created successfully via WHMCS (Thanks to your fix) without an actual effect in Zpanel AWServer neither the database so its more to a request sent without any action taken by the receiver.

Suspend, Unsuspend .. etc buttons returns empty page in whmcs with following:

PHP Error:
PHP Notice: Array to string conversion in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\whmcs\code\controller.ext.php on line 214

Module Error:
Caught exception: Unable to parse response body into XML: String could not be parsed as XML

Note:
I checked the code in line 214 in term of the table and its column u asked for yesterday and based the code its looking for "x_accounts, ac_user_vc" and its pretty much the same in AWServer.
Thanks given by:
(06-13-2015, 11:42 PM)conceptr980 Wrote: Greetings again Rynoxx,

Based on the topic discussed yesterday when new service is been created successfully via WHMCS (Thanks to your fix) without an actual effect in Zpanel AWServer neither the database so its more to a request sent without any action taken by the receiver.

Suspend, Unsuspend .. etc buttons returns empty page in whmcs with following:

PHP Error:
PHP Notice:  Array to string conversion in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\whmcs\code\controller.ext.php on line 214

Module Error:
Caught exception: Unable to parse response body into XML: String could not be parsed as XML

Note:
I checked the code in line 214 in term of the table and its column u asked for yesterday and based the code its looking for "x_accounts, ac_user_vc" and its pretty much the same in AWServer.

conceptr980 Ok, well, I'll fix that error and I've got one update coming soon, I'll add configuration to choose whether or not to use the client managing methods from my module or the built in manage_clients module as they might differ in the AWServer version in hope that it'll fix the problems with the request not being properly handled. Otherwise it might be that the Senitor API might not work with AWServer?
Thanks given by:
One way to find out...

Trail and Error Wink
Thanks given by:
(06-14-2015, 02:37 AM)conceptr980 Wrote: One way to find out...

Trail and Error Wink

conceptr980 Yeah, well, the update is live anyway, lets hope it fixes some things at least
Thanks given by:
Roger that ... Ill check and provide feedback, Thank you
Thanks given by:
All right ...

We got a progress but incomplete as there is no error showing in PHP more than no effect is taken in the panel by creating an account either in the database or the panel.

Any more suggestion to track it ??

By enabling:
Should the default Sentora modules be used for creating accounts etc.

it returns
php error log:
PHP Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\manage_clients\code\controller.ext.php on line 687

Module Command Error
Account couldn't be created, the API Request failed.

Module Error log:
Thanks given by:
(06-14-2015, 03:19 AM)conceptr980 Wrote: All right ...

We got a progress but incomplete as there is no error showing in PHP more than no effect is taken in the panel by creating an account either in the database or the panel.

Any more suggestion to track it ??

By enabling:
Should the default Sentora modules be used for creating accounts etc.

it returns
php error log:
PHP Strict Standards:  Only variables should be passed by reference in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\manage_clients\code\controller.ext.php on line 687

Module Command Error
Account couldn't be created, the API Request failed.

Module Error log:

conceptr980 I'll do some testing of my own on AWS tomorrow, I've downloaded it now and I'll see if I can find anything usefull in the source code and I'll try installing it to see if I can get any progress.
Thanks given by:
Your cooperation is totally appreciated and looking forward for some good news.
Thanks given by:
(06-14-2015, 06:40 AM)conceptr980 Wrote: Your cooperation is totally appreciated and looking forward for some good news.

conceptr980 After some testing I've found the problem! There's a check for account creation errors run in the WHMCS module, and for some reason, that check fails on windows, but not on Linux

Edit: conceptr980 the windows problems should now be fixed
Thanks given by: conceptr980
will give it a shot and let you know .. Your the man Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[MODULE] phpMyAdmin-AU (Auto-Update) TGates 14 40 ,551 06-15-2021, 06:54 AM
Last Post: TGates
[MODULE] SenBrand - Basic Branding module for Sentora TGates 20 43 ,266 06-04-2021, 11:47 AM
Last Post: ccr1969
[MODULE] CoinCorner BitCoin Module Xversion 4 13 ,029 06-03-2021, 05:02 AM
Last Post: zHostingSolutions