This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[MODULE] WHMCS
RE: [MODULE] WHMCS
Hey, 

Installed the module to Sentora no problems there, I added the module to WHMCS and it still works fine but I try and create a server using the module it shows the following:
URL: https://domain.tld/whmcs/configservers.php
Image: http://gyazo.com/aecd957d991e802a0329160b8eea4bfe

When I remove the module the page beings to work again but adding it back and the same things happens.
I have the correct hostname, IP, Name servers and Access Hash set-up which I am not going to show for obvious reasons.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
charityz2 Hi, the only thing i can think of from the top of my head would be if your memory_limit in the php.ini file is too low, as this has caused similar problems for me in the past (not with the sentora module in particular though) or if there are any errors.
I'll try to reinstall the module in my WHMCS and see if there's an error, also if you have any errors in your logs that seem to be related to this, please post them

Edit: I just reinstalled the Sentora module for WHMCS and I'm not getting the same problem as you are. Also tried to reduce the memory_limit variable in my php.ini which didn't make any difference until it went lower than 10MB.
It seems like there's some kind of error that's not being shown when you load your web page.
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2015, 09:14 PM)Rynoxx Wrote: @[charityz2] Hi, the only thing i can think of from the top of my head would be if your memory_limit in the php.ini file is too low, as this has caused similar problems for me in the past (not with the sentora module in particular though) or if there are any errors.
I'll try to reinstall the module in my WHMCS and see if there's an error, also if you have any errors in your logs that seem to be related to this, please post them

Edit: I just reinstalled the Sentora module for WHMCS and I'm not getting the same problem as you are. Also tried to reduce the memory_limit variable in my php.ini which didn't make any difference until it went lower than 10MB.
It seems like there's some kind of error that's not being shown when you load your web page.

Hey, 

I'll check my php.ini file now and see if thats the issue, it is very possible actually thinking about it now since I have experienced some other issues I presumed could be related to this.

Update: Checked the file and my memory_limit it set to 128MB, I doubt this could be the issue.
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2015, 10:39 PM)charityz2 Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 09:14 PM)Rynoxx Wrote: charityz2 Hi, the only thing i can think of from the top of my head would be if your memory_limit in the php.ini file is too low, as this has caused similar problems for me in the past (not with the sentora module in particular though) or if there are any errors.

Hey, 

I'll check my php.ini file now and see if thats the issue, it is very possible actually thinking about it now since I have experienced some other issues I presumed could be related to this.

Update: Checked the file and my memory_limit it set to 128MB, I doubt this could be the issue.
charityz2 Hi, I'm using 128MB as well in my php.ini so that shouldn't be the problem.
Try reinstalling the module and check the error log (located in /var/sentora/logs/domains/USERNAME/DOMAIN-error.log, where USERNAME is the username of the owner of the domain (e.g. zadmin) and DOMAIN is the FQDN of the site (e.g. billing.thalliumhosting.com))
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2015, 11:24 PM)Rynoxx Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 10:39 PM)charityz2 Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 09:14 PM)Rynoxx Wrote: @[charityz2] Hi, the only thing i can think of from the top of my head would be if your memory_limit in the php.ini file is too low, as this has caused similar problems for me in the past (not with the sentora module in particular though) or if there are any errors.

Hey, 

@[charityz2] Hi, I'm using 128MB as well in my php.ini so that shouldn't be the problem.
Try reinstalling the module and check the error log (located in /var/sentora/logs/domains/USERNAME/DOMAIN-error.log, where USERNAME is the username of the owner of the domain (e.g. zadmin) and DOMAIN is the FQDN of the site (e.g. billing.thalliumhosting.com))

Hey, it doesn't seems to be an error on Sentora because the logs don't display any issues past the 5th with today being the 7th and I installed the WHMCS Module on the 6th.

I'm more then happy to let you take a look if you want.

Thanks
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2015, 12:16 AM)charityz2 Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 11:24 PM)Rynoxx Wrote: -longquote-

Hey, it doesn't seems to be an error on Sentora because the logs don't display any issues past the 5th with today being the 7th and I installed the WHMCS Module on the 6th.

I'm more then happy to let you take a look if you want.

Thanks
charityz2 Hi, I could take a look at it, but first I'd like you to try to set the error_reporting to E_ALL, display_errors to On in the php.ini files. If you don't get any errors reported from that, feel free to send some login credentials to my email, rynoxx[at]grid-servers.net
Thanks given by: charityz2
Hello,

Rynoxx took a look at the WHMCS Installation and module today, he was very organised and professional and found the issue very quickly which he has managed to fix.

A credit to himself!
Thanks given by: Rynoxx
De donde descargo esto? "To install the WHMCS module, download the whmcs.zip from the WHMCS module page in sentora and extract it to the root directory of WHMCS"
Thanks given by:
(08-14-2015, 10:47 AM)Mariox Wrote: De donde descargo esto? "To install the WHMCS module, download the whmcs.zip from the WHMCS module page in sentora and extract it to the root directory of WHMCS"
The Sentora module for WHMCS is found your Sentora installation on the page of the WHMCS module for Sentora, there's a link saying "Download WHMCS Module". And the installation instructions for the WHMCS module for Sentora is found on the first post:
Code:
zppy repo add zppy.grid-servers.net
zppy update
zppy install whmcs

If you're having trouble finding the download link, I've added the whmcs.zip to the github repository HERE.
Thanks given by:
I installed on WHMCS 6.0.2 and it working fine, but Reseller group can not get their API key, only Admin group can get API and all Admin API key is same. I did try to use username and password but it did not work, I guess they only can access by API so please fix!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[MODULE] phpMyAdmin-AU (Auto-Update) TGates 14 40 ,549 06-15-2021, 06:54 AM
Last Post: TGates
[MODULE] SenBrand - Basic Branding module for Sentora TGates 20 43 ,263 06-04-2021, 11:47 AM
Last Post: ccr1969
[MODULE] CoinCorner BitCoin Module Xversion 4 13 ,029 06-03-2021, 05:02 AM
Last Post: zHostingSolutions