This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[MODULE] WHMCS
RE: [MODULE] WHMCS
Hey Rynoxx

Just wanted to let you know I updated the install on Centos 6.6 to the most up to date version and it works flawlessly. Well done my friend.
Russ
Co-Owner
KTMGaming.net
Thanks given by:
(06-16-2015, 02:41 PM)HogensHero Wrote: Hey @[Rynoxx]

Just wanted to let you know I updated the install on Centos 6.6 to the most up to date version and it works flawlessly. Well done my friend.

@[HogenHero] Nice and thank you, and as long as the Sentora API and WHMC server modules don't change, this module should work fine without updates (I'll update it when needed of course)

And if you have any other feedback, bugreports or feature requests be sure to post them and I'll see what I can do to fix/implement them
Thanks given by:
hello, excuse my English.
I am new to Sentora and I'm really enjoying it. I could easily install stuff.
But this WHMCS plugin'm hard. to do work.
I did the installation stall with Putty and activated in ModuleAdmin.
When I click the LOGIN WHMCS go to a link that does not exist, and I do not know where to add the files.
Where should I put the downloaded files? They could help me?
Thanks given by:
(06-22-2015, 09:17 AM)agflex Wrote: hello, excuse my English.
I am new to Sentora and I'm really enjoying it. I could easily install stuff.
But this WHMCS plugin'm hard. to do work.
I did the installation stall with Putty and activated in ModuleAdmin.
When I click the LOGIN WHMCS go to a link that does not exist, and I do not know where to add the files.
Where should I put the downloaded files? They could help me?

agflex For this plugin to work you need to have WHMCS installed, and the "Login to WHMCS" link is something you need to configure yourself through the WHMCS module page in sentora.
And the downloaded files (whmsc.zip) should be put inside the folder where you installed WHMCS, which in my case is inside /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/example_com/billing ("the /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin" part can be ignored if you're using FTP instead of SFTP/SSH/Putty)
Thanks given by:
Thank you, now I get it. I have already put the files in / var / sentora / hostdata / zadmin / public_html / autosparana_com_br.

But the error still remains, Not Found
The requested URL / admin was not found on this server.

But the error still permance, Not Found

Its someone check which folders should have the download?
For the files you downloaded does not have the admin folder.
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2015, 02:27 AM)agflex Wrote: Thank you, now I get it. I have already put the files in / var / sentora / hostdata / zadmin / public_html / autosparana_com_br.

But the error still remains, Not Found

But the error still permance, Not Found

Its someone check which folders should have the download?
For the files you downloaded does not have the admin folder.

agflex If you have WHMCS installed, just make sure that you've configured the right url (like in the following image) to your WHMCS installation.

[Image: 35eb96db71.png]
Thanks given by:
I thank you all for the help. I thought that this plugin would work here in free site, but from what I understand I must choose a plan paid there on the site whmcs.com and then sentora will work together with him.
If I will even choose to use sentora reseller.
I thank you all and I apologize for not understanding it well because sentora is new to me and am struggling.
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2015, 08:57 AM)agflex Wrote: I thank you all for the help. I thought that this plugin would work here in free site, but from what I understand I must choose a plan paid there on the site whmcs.com and then sentora will work together with him.
If I will even choose to use sentora reseller.
I thank you all and I apologize for not understanding it well because sentora is new to me and am struggling.

agflex Absolutely no problem at all, and it's understandable that you thought this plugin would work without having to purchase anything since the description doesn't say anything about that.
Thanks given by:
I thank you very much, I will use the Resseler it will be only for my sites. But it is a very good alternative for a possible evolution.

And I really want to thank you for helping me Rynoxx and make Sentora as good panel. Congratulations to all. 
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2015, 09:14 AM)agflex Wrote: I thank you very much, I will use the Resseler it will be only for my sites. But it is a very good alternative for a possible evolution.

And I really want to thank you for helping me Rynoxx and make Sentora as good panel. Congratulations to all. 

agflex no problem Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[MODULE] phpMyAdmin-AU (Auto-Update) TGates 14 40 ,528 06-15-2021, 06:54 AM
Last Post: TGates
[MODULE] SenBrand - Basic Branding module for Sentora TGates 20 43 ,246 06-04-2021, 11:47 AM
Last Post: ccr1969
[MODULE] CoinCorner BitCoin Module Xversion 4 13 ,022 06-03-2021, 05:02 AM
Last Post: zHostingSolutions