This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

looking for a CentOS 7 Web Based Monitoring Tool
looking for a CentOS 7 Web Based Monitoring Tool
hi im looking for a  CentOS 7 Web Based Monitoring Tool.

I have found some of em but dont know if thay will interfere with Sentora as i am new to Linux, CentOS i need guidance Angel .

wich one do you use or recommend that works with sentora ?

Ex: tools i have found are:
Monitorix : www.monitorix.org
Munin: munin-monitoring.org
zabbix: www.zabbix.com
Nagios: www.nagios.com/products
Monit: mmonit.com

i would all so like to find a tool to see the php error logs and Apache logs and so on.
thx for your time ! Smile
Thanks given by:
RE: looking for a CentOS 7 Web Based Monitoring Tool
most of monitoring tools will require custom setup.

1. avoid setup using packages as it will have conflicts with sentora.

2. Use manually. I know that some will require extended priviliges that many vhost don't offer.

So my advice better you setup another VPS and dedicate to monitoring, if you have such big need.

Also uptimerobot.com offer 50 probes free for any port. Reliable and working fine.

For logs you would always check them manually or may be then using webmin.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
OS - Ubuntu 18.04 or Centos 8 Qrash 1 4 ,551 01-18-2021, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Jettaman
How to run multiple version PHP with Apache (use Sentora panel) on Centos ??? BigBang 4 7 ,545 12-23-2020, 03:31 PM
Last Post: djkashdui1
How To Add Letsencrypt SSL certificate To Domain Centos 7 franselect 1 4 ,052 07-04-2020, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Feilding Weather