This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Replication
Replication
Hi Guys,

Is anyone working on replication feature for Zpanel or Sentora?
Maybe a Master > Master or Master > Slave replication for mirroring servers for redundancy?
Thanks given by:
RE: Replication
Sentora had not been designed for that but you can find a lot of solution depending on your goal.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: theghost87
Thank you for your reply Me.B,
i was just curious as i really like Zpanel / Sentora more than the commercial one's and i am kinda new to the web hosting scene and i through it would be better running backup servers alongside the main ones,

Regards

Ghost
Thanks given by:
@[thehost87] redundancy is in fact good, however for most cases you are perfectly fine setting up a automated backup of your clients hostdata folders and databases.

That said there are plenty of other configurations one might want to do on the server, for that I recommend some automated deployment, every change you do on your server should be possible to do via a bash script or at least very well documented, so in case you end up needing to setup all over again it can be done with precision.

That said, as Me.B pointed you can eventually do exactly what you want using Sentora, however you will need third party tools (and do not ask as I've never done it Smile )
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by: theghost87

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Replication jame54 1 5 ,371 03-09-2018, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Me.B