This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Unable to access panel through any username
Unable to access panel through any username
Hi All.

I just resized my partition from 250GB to  1TB on the root partition on the Hard drive.

Now for some reason I am unable to log into any username even Zadmin. I have ssh  setzadmin --set new-password but still unable to log in.

I have also tried using the original password that was in passwords.txt and no luck. Even my test account is not letting me log in.

I have also gone through the "forgot password" option on the panel, received the e-mail - logged in the new password - successfully reset - and then still unable to log in!

What can I do as need this urgently. I have also tried accessing the server through proxy towards my public IP but still no luck.
Thanks given by:
RE: Unable to access panel through any username
Check error log first.

What change you did beside the resize? Did you move files? MySQL working fine?

We need more informations.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Good question.

I have forgotten to mention that my installation was on a 250gb disk. Then I cloned it to the 1tb had I have. Booted up as normal and I thought great (at this point I didn't test panel but Ubuntu loaded fine)

Then via gparted I relocated swap file to the end, and resized the 250gb ext1 root partition to the rest of unallocated space.

Still boots up as normal and even can view the host files. All services start up OK and I am able to view my website from outside. The only issue is that I am unable to access any of the logins.
Actually funny thing is , I tried after unable to login to zad , I tried the demo one and it logged me in. Then after logging out and trying again no luck.

I think the issue is somewhere in the lies of sentora , maybe an issue with configuration or something.

I'm still able to see technical.network online though.

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
It's now working for some reason!

I again for the demo account asked it to send me an email with forgot password and then also reset the zadmin through ssh.

Thanks and sorry. Was definitely not working before.

Can I ask how to access the error logs?
Thanks given by:
ANd now it's not!

Basically when I switched to another PC which has another public ip address it's not letting me in. Even When i type in the local address of it again.

Is there anything in Sentora which blocks accounts when it is access by different IPs in a short amount of time?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
change username from email umarzuki@gmail.com 0 1 ,221 11-25-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: umarzuki@gmail.com
https without certificate redirects to panel iraqiboy90 10 19 ,383 02-28-2021, 11:20 AM
Last Post: iraqiboy90
SSH Access rsthomas 2 4 ,986 01-06-2021, 12:14 AM
Last Post: rsthomas