This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora Error Log
RE: Sentora Error Log
(05-12-2016, 09:40 PM)asnair Wrote:
(04-12-2015, 11:18 PM)Ron-e Wrote: try to run the daemon manually (php -q /etc/sentora/panel/bin/daemon.php) and post the errors you get.
I kept getting ZPanel Error Log that said, "Execute hook file (modules/apache_admin/hooks/OnDaemonRun.hook.php)"

I ran the daemon manually  (php -q /etc/sentora/panel/bin/daemon.php).

Got the following error:-

Fatal error: Class 'ctrl_system' not found in /etc/zpanel/panel/modules/dns_manager/hooks/OnDaemonRun.hook.php on line 144

How to rectify this?

Please do NOT double post! See your other post for replies to this.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Hi Guys,

Hoping you can help me with the same problem. Every 5 minutes I get 10-15 new entries in the x_logs table. See attached image.

I ran the daemon manually as you recommended...no errors.

Any ideas what is happening?

Thanks given by:
Its just a log file of the daemon run. no errors. You can install Deleted Records Manager module and it will automatically truncate the database so it doesn't grow to big. (Every 2 hours.)

Thanks given by:
(10-01-2017, 06:37 AM)TGates Wrote: Its just a log file of the daemon run. no errors. You can install Deleted Records Manager module and it will automatically truncate the database so it doesn't grow to big. (Every 2 hours.)

Thanks TGates! Good to know it's not an error. I will install the module as you recommended above. I'm just curious though, what is the process that runs every 5 minutes, it's something that Sentora runs to do periodic checks? Is it necessary to run every 5 minutes? Any benefit to not having it run every 5 minutes?

Thanks for the help as always!
Thanks given by:
Yes, that's the daemon. It runs every 5 minutes and does several things. Updates any configuration changes, client bandwidth updates, etc. You could change it to 10 minutes, but the more time between runs means the longer it takes for these updates to occur. For example, new user hosting space activation, domain and sub domain creation, any changes to the vhost file.

It also activates any module hooks that may need to be run, like the one I have in the deleted records manager module that shortens the log database Wink

Thanks given by:
(10-03-2017, 12:21 AM)TGates Wrote: Yes, that's the daemon. It runs every 5 minutes and does several things. Updates any configuration changes, client bandwidth updates, etc. You could change it to 10 minutes, but the more time between runs means the longer it takes for these updates to occur. For example, new user hosting space activation, domain and sub domain creation, any changes to the vhost file.

It also activates any module hooks that may need to be run, like the one I have in the deleted records manager module that shortens the log database Wink

Good to know! Thanks for the update. I guess now I understand why it takes a few minutes when I create a new sub domain for it to appear in the list as being updated. Thanks!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Repo update error hostingms 3 5 ,246 02-14-2024, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,880 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
apt-get install mod_ssl ERROR CMs222 9 25 ,402 11-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zustudios