This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Block 25 Port
Block 25 Port
Recently I Installed Sentora On Centos 7 

My Isp Block 25 Port 

Now I Can't Received or send Any Mail 
Anyone Tell Me How Can I Fix This?

AnyWay To Change Default smtp port 25 to another port?

Thanks..... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Thanks given by:
RE: Block 25 Port
Hello MET4LG0D
Unfortunately theres not much you can do. Most ISPs lock port 25 to prevent spam, this is becoming standard practice (and some places it's already).
99% of the servers send email to port 25, you can not control other servers so incoming email is out of question without a relay.

Outgoing email is probably possible to use another port:

Edit the file master.cf
PHP Code:
#EDIT this line:
smtp inet n – n – – smtpd

#CHANGE the smtp to your port (1234 is your port):
1234 inet n – n – – smtpd 
This will make the outgoing email use that port and might work....
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Having both HTTP & HTTPS (Port 443 and Port 80) sites on a server dsmarter 14 42 ,050 08-22-2020, 02:49 PM
Last Post: kenzopoker1
Port 80 Redirect to 443 Not working condell 1 4 ,474 03-04-2019, 07:51 PM
Last Post: fearworks
Sentora Err : You are speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port rockford 2 7 ,376 01-17-2019, 01:51 AM
Last Post: rockford