This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

So THIS is where you all have been hiding!
So THIS is where you all have been hiding!
Glad I found the new site! I'm getting ready to deploy a new server (Xeon E5-2420 V2 2.20 GHz, 40GB ECC RAM, dual Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD's in mdadm RAID1). I'll be moving all of my sites over to it once I get everything going smoothly.

I've been running Zpanel for the last couple of years, but had started looking at alternative control panels lately. The ones that have most interested me have been VestaCP (websites) and Ajenti (server admin).

VestaCP seems very stable and simple to use, but it's lacking some important features and flexibility that Zpanel/Sentora has out of the box. Honestly, I've wanted to stick with Zpanel, but it seemed "dead" for quite a while, so thought I should look elsewhere for my next panel and Vestacp was the most suitable replacement... Until I found where you guys have been hiding! Looks like Sentora will be my new panel! Smile

Ajenti is more of a Webmin replacement (though they have a beta webhost module, which I'm not a big fan of). I like Ajenti a lot for server admin, so I'll probably install that along with Sentora. I assume that won't be a problem.

I see a lot of familiar names and faces here already, a lot of whom have helped me immensely along my way with Zpanel. It's good to be among friends again. Smile

Just wanted to post really quick and say "hi" and "thanks" to all the devs for keeping this fantastic control panel alive and thriving! Smile
Thanks given by:
RE: So THIS is where you all have been hiding!
(08-15-2014, 04:40 PM)kellenw Wrote: Glad I found the new site!
Honestly, I've wanted to stick with Zpanel, but it seemed "dead" for quite a while, so thought I should look elsewhere for my next panel and Vestacp was the most suitable replacement... Until I found where you guys have been hiding! Looks like Sentora will be my new panel! Smile

I see a lot of familiar names and faces here already, a lot of whom have helped me immensely along my way with Zpanel. It's good to be among friends again. Smile

Just wanted to post really quick and say "hi" and "thanks" to all the devs for keeping this fantastic control panel alive and thriving! Smile

My sentiments exactly when I found the new forums Big Grin

Welcome to the forums!
Remi - Software Engineer,  Sentora Module Developer,  Owner, imerLabs

Please mark threads as SOLVED if your problem has been resolved.
Do not PM Staff Members for help unless asked to do so, this is so that others can benefit from your solution.
Do a SEARCH before asking in the forums, a solution may already exist.
Thanks given by:
Haha sorry peps :p We've all moved due to the Hostwinds situation Sad

We'll be spending our time over the next few weeks getting Sentora 1 rock solid on Linux. Once Sentora 1 is properly stable we'll be being development of Senotra 2; Of which should knock every control panel out the park (Including commercial ones wuhhaha).

Sam
Thanks given by:
We are always happy to help here.

And welcome back.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Glad you found us! Although many links have been posted on ZP forums Wink Either way, ya found us!
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
I'm using VestaCP at the moment due to it security and stableness. I host 4 active websites so they won't be happy if I switch to another panel just yet aha. But I be switching to Sentora 2 when its released as it takes me a long time to adapt to change aha Tongue
Best Regards,
David John Hetherington
Neo Nerdz CEO
Thanks given by:
Hey Kellenw,

Thanks for checking us out and I'm pleased to hear you'll still be sticking with Sentora going forward, we're just getting things ironed out at the moment but we should have the show back on the road very quickly! Big Grin

Cheers,
Bobby
Follow me on Twitter or find out more about me  at bobbyallen.me
Thanks given by: