This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

port 80 is closed, how do I open it?
port 80 is closed, how do I open it?
Hello again, I see that port 80 is closed on my server, how do I open it? I allowed the port in CSF so it shouldn't be a firewall issue. I just installed Sentora on a fresh ubuntu system. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Thanks given by:
RE: port 80 is closed, how do I open it?
If it is a firewall or port issue this might help you. https://www.digitalocean.com/community/t...oud-server
Thanks given by: onlineth

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Having both HTTP & HTTPS (Port 443 and Port 80) sites on a server dsmarter 14 41 ,747 08-22-2020, 02:49 PM
Last Post: kenzopoker1
Port 80 Redirect to 443 Not working condell 1 4 ,429 03-04-2019, 07:51 PM
Last Post: fearworks
Sentora Err : You are speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port rockford 2 7 ,315 01-17-2019, 01:51 AM
Last Post: rockford