This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

php53, max_input_vars and WordPress
php53, max_input_vars and WordPress
Hi Sentora,

I'm using Sentora 1.0 with php 5.3.3 for my VPS (My VPS run Centos 6.x). When I installed WordPress lastest version (4.1.1) and got a big big big problem. Some features like widget, menu, ... can't work perfectly (And all site on my VPS has same that issue). I tried search my issue on Google and found some articles explain that sh*t because "max_input_vars" in php 5.3.3. By default, that value only have 1000. So I tried add "max_input_vars = 8000" (Because I can't find that in php.ini file) after "[PHP]" in /ect/php.ini. Then I restarted httpd service. But that sh*t still there. Nothing gone  Sad

- How can I increase value of "max_input_vars" in Sentora 1.0.x?
- May I upgrade my php from 5.3.3 to 5.4? "max_input_vars" was removed in php5.4 and WordPress recommended php5.4 or greater. (I read an article in sentora's forum and someone recommanded is bad. But this article was posted too long ago).
- If not, how can I resolve my problem?

Additional information:
+ VPS run Centos 6.x
+ Using Sentora 1.0.x
+ Problem with WordPress 4.1.1 (Lastest version at this moment)
+ I'm from Vietnam. So I'm sorry for my English if it's bad.  Cool

Please help me asap!! Because my customers are blaming me Sad Waiting for your solution...

Regards,
Jacky
Thanks given by:
RE: php53, max_input_vars and WordPress
Oh, nvm. I found this article: http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=1094
Trying ...

[Update]
This patch save my ass *phew* That problem is gone Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
unable to install wordpress or joomla using sentastico king4m 1 5 ,402 04-10-2020, 07:55 AM
Last Post: TGates
wordpress problem BigBang 0 2 ,526 01-12-2019, 09:09 PM
Last Post: BigBang
Wordpress "Temp Folder Missing" Issue NickNeverSleeps 5 12 ,344 12-13-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: ngeluis@gmail.com