This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hostwinds Discussion
Hostwinds Discussion
I just picked up the phone and called Hostwinds to see what is going on and to ask if they will honor the premium support and to find out what their plans are. They inform me that they are in talks with Bobby and there will be an announcement in the next couple days to clear up the entire situation. They also tell me they are committed to the product and want to continue to develop and support it.

I did mention to them that this is not the message being told to us from the other side of the fence and tell me that they are discussing the situation with Bobby.

Either they are completely lying to me or they are speaking with Bobby now about the situation. Can anyone confirm?
Thanks given by:
RE: Hostwinds Discussion
Yes, Bobby is in talks with Peter to try and release ZPanel back to us. It's currently uncertain whether they it will be successful at the moment though.
Before posting, update your profile with your OS, Sentora version and server type!

Thanks given by:
If you are in need of support urgently and nobody is replying from hostwinds we are always around on here to help out Smile

I would hope they are honoring the premium support subscriptions still....
Thanks given by:
(08-14-2014, 08:55 PM)kandrews Wrote: If you are in need of support urgently and nobody is replying from hostwinds we are always around on here to help out Smile

I would hope they are honoring the premium support subscriptions still....

Yeah not sure about the premium support...I did donated some months ago (this was when the subscriptions were not working properly and there was a post that said to PM PeterH)...I sent Peter a PM on the forums to inform him about my donation and he neither acknowledged nor replied to that message. No action was also taken in that regards either.
Remi - Software Engineer,  Sentora Module Developer,  Owner, imerLabs

Please mark threads as SOLVED if your problem has been resolved.
Do not PM Staff Members for help unless asked to do so, this is so that others can benefit from your solution.
Do a SEARCH before asking in the forums, a solution may already exist.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the update.. I'll email Bobby now to find out the receiver of the donations..
Thanks given by: