This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora Reloaded
Sentora Reloaded
I've been dedicating some time and will continue till I finish this. Sentora Reloaded is a complete recode of Sentora, new framework, more secure, everything.
All code is different, new theme (designed by me and my team).

Previews:
[Image: 1GPqIAo.png]
[Image: oxpRIh0.png]
[Image: FejpR3z.png]
[Image: 9vTdTrp.png]
[Image: 3hdlw3G.png]

That's all I've done for now, time to get some rest, will continue in morning.
My opinions are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect the opinions of my company, staff, and it's affiliates.
Thanks given by:
RE: Sentora Reloaded
Thank you for your time to make this CP better, but i have some questions:
1.Is your Team the same team as Sentora team ?
2.Are the modules of Sentora usable with this version?
3.Any update scripts from Sentora and Zpanel ? this one is most important there are lot of people who want to migrate from these versions

Again thank you for your time Smile
Thanks given by: KwiceroLTD
(03-24-2015, 09:33 AM)Active8 Wrote: Thank you for your time to make this CP better, but  i have some questions:
1.Is your Team the same team as Sentora team ?
2.Are the modules of Sentora usable with this version?
3.Any update scripts from Sentora and Zpanel ? this one is most important there are lot of people who want to migrate from these versions

Again thank you for your time Smile

Hello:

My team is the development department of Kwicero LTD, none of them exist on the current Sentora team.
As for modules, those be re-coded and ported over. Update scripts from Sentora will be provided, as for ZPanel, I make no promises, but I'll see what I can do.

Cheers,
Jim
My opinions are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect the opinions of my company, staff, and it's affiliates.
Thanks given by:
Is this project gone be open source and free like the original Sentora?
Your other project isn't i think..
Can it be merged into one with the original Sentora in a later stage or will it stay a sappared project?

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
Honestly I do not know what your intentions are, but I strongly believe this is a big mistake...
Also this sounds 100% amateur and a big red flag...

Why not help the current Sentora Team?
Why not provide the current Sentora project with updates and fixes?
Why starting a entire new project?

Sentora is Open-Source, and the focus should be on growing the project ratter than forking it (this is not even forking...).

Sorry, but this smells like someone just using the Sentora name to make a entirely unrelated software and profit from it in some way... maybe I'm wrong...

Please, if your intentions are honest, talk with the Sentora team and find a way to help them, do NOT do your own control panel and call it Sentora Reloaded... (or just make your own project with your own name?).
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:
(03-26-2015, 05:09 AM)apinto Wrote: Honestly I do not know what your intentions are, but I strongly believe this is a big mistake...

Sentora is Open-Source, and the focus should be on growing the project ratter than forking it (this is not even forking...).

Sorry, but this smells like someone just using the Sentora name to make a entirely unrelated software and profit from it in some way... maybe I'm wrong...

Please, if your intentions are honest, talk with the Sentora team and find a way to help them, do NOT do your own control panel and call it Sentora Reloaded... (or just make your own project with your own name?).

Completely agree with apito, I believe we should come together in a single objective, and not split.
Thanks given by:
I would warn : reusing anything from zpanel/Sentora REQUIRE to put all sources of them in open source else it will fail under break of GPL.

About "Kwicero LTD" : try to google for it...
-> it exists only since march 2015 3th and is hiring for dev and support...
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2015, 05:32 AM)5050 Wrote: I would warn : reusing anything from zpanel/Sentora REQUIRE to put all sources of them in open source else it will fail under break of GPL.

About "Kwicero LTD" : try to google for it...
-> it exists only since march 2015 3th and is hiring for dev and support...

Your warning was noted, and ignored. I clearly stated I was re-doing the entire code base and releasing it on Sentora forums (here) so at least it's not vulnerable/buggy.

Kwicero LTD is a legally registered business in England and Wales.
Company Name: KWICERO, LTD

Company Number: 09475165
Address: 20-22 WENLOCK ROAD, LONDON, ENGLAND N1 7GU
My Name: Jim Strongman

Feel free to query the companies house should you have more questions about my business.
Thanks given by:
(03-27-2015, 12:20 PM)Finallf Wrote:
(03-26-2015, 05:09 AM)apinto Wrote: Honestly I do not know what your intentions are, but I strongly believe this is a big mistake...

Completely agree with apito, I believe we should come together in a single objective, and not split.

Well, as much as I'd love to agree with you, I don't in this current state. Sentora was a fork of vulnerable zPanel, and no one seems to care. I'm only re-writing it all so at least Sentora has a non-vulnerable base from now on, oh and it'll be cleaner, with a new theme on it.
Thanks given by:
That attitude...
Why oyu do not just help the project by contributing to the open source project? Why?
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Can anyone suggest best Sentora alternative servermaster 1 465 12-22-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora 2.0 Beta Ron-e 6 12 ,157 01-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Can not access Sentora ThomasMoss 4 6 ,380 01-01-2022, 10:41 AM