This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

About SSH Connection
About SSH Connection
How i can change the SSH port? Because when i stop or make only local connection to SSH - DNS after sometime don't work and all sites is down. If you try to open some site the message is: Connection Time Out..

I have very more failed logins if i have global connection to SSH..
Thanks given by:
RE: About SSH Connection
(03-24-2015, 04:47 AM)kini Wrote: How i can change the SSH port? Because when i stop or make only local connection to SSH - DNS after sometime don't work and all sites is down. If you try to open some site the message is: Connection Time Out..

I use daily SSH not issues.

Do you have DNS logs? Are you using NAT? Dedicated at a datacenter? No routing?

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(03-24-2015, 05:22 AM)Me.B Wrote:
(03-24-2015, 04:47 AM)kini Wrote: How i can change the SSH port? Because when i stop or make only local connection to SSH - DNS after sometime don't work and all sites is down. If you try to open some site the message is: Connection Time Out..

I use daily SSH not issues.

Do you have DNS logs? Are you using NAT? Dedicated at a datacenter? No routing?

M B

Im using NAT only. Not ssh connection's is local when i stopped NAT the dns port show is blocked.

DNS Logs:
23-Mar-2015 12:35:46.564 general: warning: managed-keys-zone: Unable to fetch DNSKEY set 'dlv.isc.org': timed out
23-Mar-2015 13:35:56.565 general: warning: managed-keys-zone: Unable to fetch DNSKEY set 'dlv.isc.org': timed out
23-Mar-2015 14:36:06.566 general: warning: managed-keys-zone: Unable to fetch DNSKEY set 'dlv.isc.org': timed out
23-Mar-2015 15:36:16.566 general: warning: managed-keys-zone: Unable to fetch DNSKEY set 'dlv.isc.org': timed out
23-Mar-2015 20:06:48.702 general: notice: all zones loaded
23-Mar-2015 20:06:48.733 general: notice: running
23-Mar-2015 20:06:58.735 general: warning: managed-keys-zone: Unable to fetch DNSKEY set 'dlv.isc.org': timed out
23-Mar-2015 21:07:08.736 general: warning: managed-keys-zone: Unable to fetch DNSKEY set 'dlv.isc.org': timed out

DNS Warning logs:
23-Mar-2015 08:35:06.560 general: warning: managed-keys-zone: Unable to fetch DNSKEY set 'dlv.isc.org': timed out
23-Mar-2015 09:35:16.561 general: warning: managed-keys-zone: Unable to fetch DNSKEY set 'dlv.isc.org': timed out
23-Mar-2015 10:35:26.563 general: warning: managed-keys-zone: Unable to fetch DNSKEY set 'dlv.isc.org': timed out
23-Mar-2015 11:35:36.563 general: warning: managed-keys-zone: Unable to fetch DNSKEY set 'dlv.isc.org': timed out
23-Mar-2015 12:35:46.564 general: warning: managed-keys-zone: Unable to fetch DNSKEY set 'dlv.isc.org': timed out
23-Mar-2015 13:35:56.565 general: warning: managed-keys-zone: Unable to fetch DNSKEY set 'dlv.isc.org': timed out
23-Mar-2015 14:36:06.566 general: warning: managed-keys-zone: Unable to fetch DNSKEY set 'dlv.isc.org': timed out
23-Mar-2015 15:36:16.566 general: warning: managed-keys-zone: Unable to fetch DNSKEY set 'dlv.isc.org': timed out
23-Mar-2015 20:06:58.735 general: warning: managed-keys-zone: Unable to fetch DNSKEY set 'dlv.isc.org': timed out
23-Mar-2015 21:07:08.736 general: warning: managed-keys-zone: Unable to fetch DNSKEY set 'dlv.isc.org': timed out
Thanks given by:
I was sure you were routing traffic. You need to check how your network settings.

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:
Guys i don't know why you make hosting control panel when not knowing how to help your users?

I have education for internet networks and i have made two of largest hosting company's in Bulgaria and i sold this company's successful. Everything is good on my network. Beleave me!

Sorry but this is unacceptable. It is good that you desire for this work. Admiration for all this! Smile

I am ready to donate for Sentora, but there are have irregularities. You will say that it is open source and no one is obliged to use but this is not true. Some users buy network and server equipment for this.

When find a solution for this and other problems i will edit the thread. Thank you! Smile
Thanks given by:
(03-24-2015, 11:10 AM)kini Wrote: Guys i don't know why you make hosting control panel when not knowing how to help your users?

You are on the wrong side here. Are you aware you are getting almost the best support we can give here for free?

1. Your network config is uncommon for use as most of the configs we use in production and test are servers directly connected to the internet.

2. My advice again related to my current experience check nat setup and FirewallD in centos 7 as it uses a different firewall zones logic unlike iptables.

3. Check if you have any IDS that may burn DNS port.

It's hard to support configs we don't test and we test a lot of configs/os already.

Your feedback & help is always welcome.

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
"connection refused" testing 4 10 ,118 10-03-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: wormsunited
SSL Connection Errors xavi 1 5 ,006 02-06-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: worksmarter
handling multi thread connection Anwar 2 6 ,651 09-25-2017, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Me.B